Playing Video Games Together~

Sαηѕ:

~ He really enjoys simplistic games, like Animal Crossing and Kirby

~ Nothing too serious

~ Please let him lay in your lap when you two are playing, he adores it!

~ The two of you together, cuddling. Building your shared Animal Crossing Island while eating food from Grillby's... What more could he ask for?

Pαρуяυѕ:

~ He's not a huge fan of video games, but he'll play them with you once in a while

~ He's into fetch quest games, they make him feel accomplished!

~ I also feel like he's into active games, like Just Dance and Wii Sports!

~ Just imagine it. You and Papyrus doing a slow dance from Just Dance... Then at the end, you pull him in for a kiss... (Awww you two look adorable! >w<)

Uη∂уηє:

~ She likes to play them after training!

~ She REALLY likes fighting games like Mortal Combat and Super Smash Bros.!

~ She's the type to brag about how she's going to "Kick your ass" but then gets distracted and loses-

~ "WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT WAS RIGGED (Y/N)!"

Aℓρнуѕ:

~ She LOVES dating sims! (She always makes sure you're ok with it tho!)

~ She secretly loves horror games as well! (Yes, she adores Doki Doki Literature Club!)

~ She usually does that actual gameplay and you do the voices! You do switch it around every once in a while!

~ She loves playing games with you <3

Tσяιєℓ:

~ Like sans, she really likes calm, simple games

~ She's already been through so much, so having something calm in her life is nice

~ She'll have a whole area for flowers on you're shared Animal Crossing island!

~ Since you can bake in Animal Crossing, she'll make you every treat your heart desires <3

Aѕgσяє:

~ I feel like he really likes story-driven games- maybe something like Omori... But like, not as dark?

~ I also feel like he likes old-school games, like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong!

~ You two don't play together that often

~ When you do, you're usually in his lap. He'll wrap his fluffy arms around you so he can hold the controller <3

Gяιℓℓву:

~ He loves to play with you after he closes up for the night!

~ Just-- Anything but cooking games... He doesn't want to do any more work for the night-

~ He loves to have you playing video games between his legs because it's super comfy!

~ You guys usually fall asleep mid-game (And it's super cute! <33)

Nαρѕтαвℓσσк:

~ They don't really like video games for their story. They like them for their soundtrack!

~ They'll gladly watch you play though!

~ Sometimes they'll surprise you with a remix of your favorite song from the game!

~ (Y'all know where I can buy a Napstablook? Cause I need one rn-)

Mєттαтση:

~ He REALLY likes Just Dance!

~ On his days off, he will beg you to play it with him!

~ He challenges himself to get a perfect score on every song-

~ "Metta, honey, we've done this song 9 times now." "BUT DARLING, IT'S NOT PERFECT YET!!!"

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day/night! <3