First Kiss~ (ONLY SANS & PAPYRUS)

OHHHHH IT'S BEEN A WHILE

And I apologize for that :(

BUT I'M BACK <3

ALSO

I'm sorry that it's only UT Sans and Papyrus. If you guys would like this scenario with certain characters added, then let me know!!!!!!!!

Because I would GLADLY add more for this scenario <333

Sαηѕ:

~ It was around your 3rd or 4th date with him, and everything was going well. The food was as great as ever, it wasn't too cold or too hot at Grillby's, and the drinks felt... more refreshing than usual. It was a perfect atmosphere... quiet and cozy.

~ Sans had ordered (Whatever you decided to order), and of course, some ketchup to have on the side. His smile was soft and his eyes looked tired... but that's just his normal. Soft, white eye-lights gazed over to your (E/c) ones... the gaze was full of love and admiration. 

~ The other patrons seemed to be in their own little worlds, and since they weren't paying attention... And Grillby was busy cooking the dishes for the customers...

~ Sans tapped your shoulder, and your face turned to his attention. 'Stars...' he thought, 'their eyes are so gorgeous...'

~ "What's up?" you asked. In response, he placed his left hand on your cheek, giving it a little rub. Because of this, you could feel the heat rising to your face. You had a feeling what would happen next, but you didn't want to ruin the moment by asking "Hey, you gonna kiss me or something?" So instead, you just let it ride out.

~ Sans inched his face towards yours, closing his eyesockets in the process. Yup, this pretty much confirmed your theory. You closed your eyes in return, as you moved closer to him. And soon enough, your lips and his teeth met. It was soft... gentle.. full of care. He treated it like your lips were the most fragile glass in the world...

~ His cheekbones were dusted (*BADUM-TSS*...Sorry, sorry! I'll stop!) in a light blue. He pulled away after a few seconds and looked into your eyes again. To him, your eyes just got prettier and prettier every second... Well, not just your eyes, but that's for another time.

Pαρуяυѕ:

~ Papyrus and you were doing some cooking lessons together. Undyne wasn't feeling too well, so she decided to leave you with his lesson. Not that you minded, anyway. It was nice to spend some extra time with your date-mate, and Papyrus felt the same way.

~ "Papy! Turn down the heat!!!" you exclaimed as the water began to boil over. Papyrus jumped as the air filled with hot steam, quickly turning the heat on low. 

~ You breathed out a sigh of relief as the water calmed down from its previous state. Papyrus still looked a bit shaken up from it, he was worried he'd make the same mistake again. "Now do you see why we can't have the heat turned up all the way?"

~ He nodded a bit sheepishly as he directed his focus on the still-cooking pasta. Undyne always let the water boil over, so he didn't know that you weren't really supposed to have it go over. Now he was nervous. What if there were other things that he wasn't supposed to do when cooking pasta...? He didn't want to let you down! He's supposed to be the best at everything! And that includes the culinary arts!

~ You could feel the tension radiating off of him. Beads of sweat were running down his skull as he smiled nervously. "You okay, hun?" you asked with a gentle expression. "YES, I'M ALRIGHT... I SUPPOSE I'M A BIT... SCARED OF MAKING ANOTHER MISTAKE..." he explained.

~ He was scared of messing up? Oh, this won't do... "Pap, hun... Come here." you requested, pulling him into a hug. Although there is an obvious height difference, it still feels... comfortable. A hug that gives off an 'it's going to be okay', kind of energy. It was already starting to make him feel better!

~ After a few seconds, he lifted you up in his arms. Now, this wasn't an unusual thing between the two of you. Him lifting you up happens on the daily. Sometimes it's to help you get something from a high place, other times it's because you're too tired to walk, and other times are just for the fun of it.

~ He wanted to thank you for helping him feel better... so he did what felt right. A strangely warm, hard set of teeth pressed against your lips. Albeit, it was a short kiss, and maybe a bit out of nowhere. But you could feel all of his love in it, all of his kindness and care for you in one simple action. You made him feel so loved and cared for, and he wanted you to feel that too. He's lucky to call you his date-mate...

Thank you so much for reading!!! We're over halfway to my personal goal of 10K reads!!!!

<3

𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤+𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤 ~ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara