HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SANS!!!

GUYS...!!! IT'S HIS SPECIAL LITTLE DAY...!!!

And here's my hc's of what the UT cast would get him!!!

Papyrus would DEFINITELY get him a new pair of slippers. The one's he already has are so ratty and disgusting. They've never been properly washed, since "The snow washes them when he goes outside. And they dry when he goes to Hotland."

Undyne wouldn't really know what to get him, so her name will go on whatever Alphys gets him.

Alphys would get him a few joke books she and Undyne found in the garbage dump. And thankfully, they found some that he doesn't have yet!

Toriel would make him a pie for the party. As for an actual present, she would gift him a handmade sweater.

Asgore has no idea what to get him, so he just pays part of his 10,000 G tab from Grillby's.

Grillby would give him a free day. Meaning that he could get all the grub he wants without it going on his tab.

Mettaton wouldn't be able to make it to the birthday party, but he does shout him out in his performance.

And for ONE TIME and one time ONLY...

Frisk would help out with the setup of the party. But since they're still a kid, they don't have the money to get him anything. So because of that, they make him a handmade birthday card.

Thank you so much for reading! (Again, happy birthday to Sans <33)

I hope you have an amazing day/night!!! <33333