It'll be okay~ (Sans x Fem! Reader)

This is very much a fic I just write on the whim. Very self-indulgent, and mostly for my own comfort. I hope that maybe this can comfort some of you, too.

Fic includes- Period comfort, crying, descriptions of cramps, and overall just stuff about periods. If that makes you uncomfortable, sorry, this isn't for you.

Based on an experience I had like- an hour ago lmao.

 You lay on your bed as you listened to a random Youtube video. Set on medium, the plug-in heating pad was pressed against your abdomen. 

 This period hit you particularly hard since you caught a cold the other day. So not only does your stomach hurt, but your whole body hurt as well. Although, the winner for the most painful spot had to be your lower back. It felt so tense and strained, like the day after an intense workout. You desperately wanted to put the heating pad there, but if you did that, then the pain in your stomach would just get worse.

 Your body felt sweaty and cold all at the same time, and the heating pad certainly wasn't helping the weird sensation. 

 Your boyfriend, Sans, was out in the living room. He had been taking care of you since yesterday when you warned him you might have been sick. And to your kind of surprise, you started your period this morning. You haven't told him yet, and quite frankly, you didn't know how to tell him.

 The two of you had only been together for a few months, and usually, you could mask the pain from the cramps pretty well. During the most painful days of it, you would suggest something relaxing, like a movie or reading something together. Being the kind of guy he is, he didn't really think anything of it. Something relaxing with his girlfriend? Perfect.

 Your arms gripped the heating pad closer to your abdomen. The video you had put on was becoming mere background noise as the pain became more and more intense. Whimpering, you picked up your phone with your free hand. Enough is enough, you need your boyfriend now.

(Y/n): Hey

Bonefriend: wassup? ya hungry again for somethin'?

(Y/n): Just come in here, please.

Bonefriend: sure, babe. i'll be there in a sec.

(Y/n): Thanks.

 A knock at the door brought you out of your misery, even if it was only for a short second. Begrudgingly, you unwrapped your arms from the semi-helpful heating pad and turned it off. You slowly walked to the door and opened it up.

"hey, babe. what's going on?"

 Fuck, it's becoming too much. The cold, the cramps, the body aches, just everything was too much for you to handle. 

"It hurts... It hurts so goddamn much...!" Your voice cracked as you broke down in tears.

 His eye-sockets widened in surprise. "whoa, whoa, whoa. babe, what's hurting?"

"My stomach...!" You said, crying a bit harder.

"okay, okay. here, let's get you comfy in our bed again, okay?" he soothed.

 Weakly, you nodded. You laid back down in bed and held a plushie tightly to your stomach. It didn't really help...

 "there you go," he said in a calm manner. "here, i'll lay down with you. is that okay?"

 You nodded again, rubbing at the tears in your eyes. Suddenly, you inhaled a sharp breath of pain. Another wave of cramps hit your body.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! OW!" You shrieked in pain.

"breathe, babe." he began. "tell me, what's wrong? i can't help you if i don't know what's wrong."

 Well, shit. You knew you couldn't play it off as 'just symptoms of a cold' or any bullshit like that. You couldn't suggest a movie or reading or anything. He wasn't stupid, and you knew that no lie could get you out of telling him.

 Wait, what are you thinking?! Just tell him, damnit! If he gets uncomfortable over such a normal thing, then that's his problem! Plus, if he gets grossed out over it, then maybe he's not a keeper!

"Well..." you started, slowly gaining confidence. "you know how I've been sick and stuff?"

 He nodded as he gently rubbed your shoulder.

"This morning... I started my period. So all the sickness stuff my body's going through...it's just making it ten times worse." you explained.

 "i'm sorry to hear that, hun. why didn't you tell me earlier?" he asked in a gentle tone.

"I was worried I would gross you out or something..." You confessed. 

"gross me out? babe, that's silly. you humans and your 'taboo' subjects fascinate me sometimes." he chuckled softly, muttering the last part to himself.

"hey, can you lay on your back for me?" he asked kindly.

 You obliged and slowly lay on your back, softly whimpering in the process. He turned the heating pad back on for you. "low, medium, or high?"

"Medium, please..."  you replied.

 He did just that, then he held it to your abdomen. You visibly relaxed at his touch, your body seemingly melting into the blankets. Somehow, it felt even better, even more comforting when he did it.

 "there ya go, how's that feel?" he soothed.

"Better..." You mumbled in response.

 He gently nuzzled your forehead, giving you a kiss. "good, good.. hey, sweetheart?"

"Yeah...?" You questioned.

"tell me next time your cramps get bad, okay? i wanna be here for you and take care of you when i can." he requested.

You smiled softly. "I will, hun... Thank you."

"'course, (n/n). i love you." he smiled back.

"I love you too, Sans."

Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful day/night! <3333333