Sans Dating Headcannons~

ʟ ᴏ ᴀ ᴅ ɪ ɴ ɢ . . .

💀✉💙

▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬ 

ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ !

I'd like to imagine that Sans is a thigh guy. They're the closest thing to a pillow, warm, soft... He loves them, and he loves to lay his skull on them. So much so that you can see him physically melt when he first comes into contact with them. Honestly, it's quite a cute sight to see

He loves when you lay on him. The contrast between his bones and your skin beings him a fuzzy feeling, kind of making him all giddy. He'll absentmindedly rub your back or shoulders while you rest. Maybe the occasional teeth kiss or two to your temple.

I think he'd be great at massages. With all of his puns relating to skeletons, and him being a skeleton himself, I think he'd have a great understanding of the bone structure and where all of them are. He'd know which spots to be gentle and which spots would bring the most relaxation. He'd even pop your bones for you, being your personal chiropractor.

He'd love to hear you ramble about your passions, no matter how silly or complex they may be. Yes, he'd even sit through and listen to all the FNAF lore you have memorized. If that's what makes you happy, then he's all...ears...? He just loves to hear your voice, smiling wider when it raises up in pitch when you get more excited about talking about it.

!If you have hair!

He loves brushing his phalanges through your hair. Sometimes, gently tugs out the tiny knots he comes across. Head scratches are common when you're with him. He loves to twirl and play with your hair, no matter the length or type.

Thank you so much for reading! Have a wonderful day/night! <3

(Also, I'll definitely do a part 2! Just let me know what character and I'll do it <3)