Sans x Insecure, Chubby Reader

Requested by @Your_local_Froggy

Video by: tehRogue

Before we begin just remember that you all are absolutely stunning no matter what. You are all amazing and worthy of love <3 Now on to the story!! 

TW: swearing, yelling

Reader uses They/Them pronouns <3

Nobody's pov: 

(y/n) sat slumped in-front  of the mirror. 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨,they thought. They had never liked how they looked. They were very insecure, especially about their weight. More horrible thoughts swarmed their brain. 𝘍𝘢𝘵, 𝘜𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘜𝘯𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘺..... ( all of which is NOT true ) Before they knew it they started to cry. Tears falling rapidly down their face as they still sat in-front of the mirror....

San's pov:

 "thanks grillbz." i said as i picked up dinner for (y/n) and i. "oh hey grillby, can you put it on my tab? thanks." i said as i walked out of the bar. 

* time skip*

"finally, i'm home." i said under my breath. "(y/n)! i brought home dinner!"...... silence...... "(y/n)? where are you?" ...... silence..... " hey paps, do ya know where (y/n) is?" i said walking into the kitchen. "I THINK THEY'RE IN THEIR ROOM!" "ok. thanks paps." "NO PROBLEM!!" as i walked closer and closer  to their room i could hear them saying- no- yelling things. whats going on???

Your pov: 

The crying turned into sobbing, and the thoughts turned into yelling. "WHY?" I yelled. "WHY CAN'T I LOOK ATTRACTIVE?" "IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT-" *knock knock* "hey (y/n), can i come in?" Shit. He can't see me like this. "Um, s-sure." I said, trying to wipe off all of my tears. "i brought so-  woah hey are you ok?" He said, setting down the bag of food. " Yeah, I-I'm fine. Why do you ask?" I said, putting on a fake smile. "well for starters, your face is red-" "I was watching a sad movie!" I blurted out. "then why were you yelling? c'mon (y/n) i can tell your upset about something." I couldn't think of a good enough lie. Damn it, now I had to be honest. "I...I- um..." was all I could muster. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "D-damn it"

San's pov:

 "D-damn it" was all they said before sobs wracked their body. i quickly wrapped my arms around them, pulling them into a tight embrace. "S- *hic* Sans?" "yes (y/n)?" "Am I ugly?" i could feal my soul breaking in half. why would they think their ugly? "of course not, why would you say that?" "JUST LOOK AT ME SANS!" they yelled into my chest. "i am. and you know what i see? a stunning, wonderful, amazing human being." i said as i rubbed their back. "N-no I'm not Sans, I'm ugly and fat. Why are you still with m-me? You should find someone better than me..." "(Y/n), dear, your not ugly, your absolutely stunning. and so what if your a little bigger than others? that just means i have more of you to cuddle and love. your weight does not define you as a person. i love you for who you are. i love your kind soul, hell,  i love everything about you. you hear me? i. love. you." i said, trying to comfort and reassure them.  (Y/n)'s sobbing seemed to die down. good. "feel any better?" "Yeah, thank you Sans. I *yawn* really needed to hear that." "mhm. now lets get you to bed, and then, maybe eat some dinner?" "Sure, that sounds nice." after a few minutes, i could hear soft snores. "heh. take care of yourelf ,(y/n), 'cause someone really cares about you." 

                                                                          THE END <3

Sorry if it came out cringy! I think I could have had better transitions between scenes but oh well, it's my first time writing! Aslo I'm very sorry about it being pretty short!! Thank you so much for reading, have a great day/ night <3

Word count:639