Chapter 82

Extra 02 - Cohabitation

Lu YunFei and Bian JinYuan moved into their new home!

After living in the dorms for a semester, they finally chose a house and furnished it, moving in during their second semester. During moving day, Lu YunFei excitedly invited a bunch of friends over for hotpot, just to liven up the atmosphere.

Yuan Shuo had also visited, expressing that it was a good place after he had a look around. When he came upon the main bedroom, he was surprised to find that the door was locked, so he walked over to the second bedroom beside it, only to find that it too, was locked.

Yuan Shuo was confused, but Bian JinYuan replied indifferently, "Personal space, private."

Yuan Shuo simply assumed that kids in this generation took their privacy seriously, and didn't think too much about it.

Lu YunFei only opened up the door to the main bedroom after he left. Even though their place consisted of two bedrooms and a living room, both of them had never thought about sleeping separately. All of their stuff was in the main bedroom, while the second bedroom consisted of knick-knacks and books. When it was just the two of them, the bedrooms weren't locked. When there were guests, they assumed the habit of locking the rooms.

There were others who had also asked why the bedrooms weren't opened, but Bian JinYuan replied that these were their personal spaces. He had a naturally cold face, and his words were few and in between. Most people were quite afraid of him, so they didn't press further.

"He wouldn't have thought that something was up, would he?" Lu YunFei asked Bian JinYuan after Yuan Shuo left.

Bian JinYuan replied nonchalantly, "It wouldn't have mattered even if he had."

Lu YunFei thought about it, and figured that it made sense. Yuan Shuo wasn't one of the people that Bian JinYuan cared about, and he didn't want to gain anything from Yuan Shuo either, and so even if he knew about it, it wouldn't affect them. "As long as he doesn't tell my parents."

"He wouldn't," Bian JinYuan said calmly.

It had been a few years, and Bian JinYuan was able to tell that the Yuan family truly wished for him to go home. Yuan Shuo was also really trying to get closer to him and to make up to him, and so even if he did find out about them one day, he wouldn't volunteer this information to Lu YunFei's parents. Unless, he truly desired to never again see him for the rest of his life.

Lu YunFei saw how he was his usual calm demeanor and no longer put this matter to mind, concentrating on researching what they would have for dinner.

On the first day of their cohabitation, while Lu YunFei was tucked in Bian JinYuan's arms at night, he asked with an exploratory vigor, "Bian Bian, do we want to do something?"

"Such as?"

Lu YunFei smiled and crawled up to say in his ear, "Of course it'd be something that lovers love to do."

Bian JinYuan, "......"

Bian JinYuan silently peeled him off and said, "No hurry."

Lu YunFei was helpless. He realized that Bian JinYuan really was in no hurry. Ever since the both of them left their homes to enter university, Lu YunFei had started bringing up the matter of 'driving'. However, after an entire semester, he'd already learnt how to drive for real, and yet he still had yet to board this invisible car up Mount Qiu Ming. If he hadn't ascertained that Bian JinYuan's engine was in good condition, and was truly in love with him, Lu YunFei would have wondered if he was being taken on a love scam.

"Didn't you say that we could after we moved in together?" Lu YunFei poked him.

Bian JinYuan held his finger still and gently kissed it as he said, "You're still young."