Chapter 62

Chapter 62 - He Finally Understood, It Was Romantic Love

“Probably not,” Bian JinYuan recalled the WeChat message that Bian Jie had sent him.

“Then I’ll stay for another night.”

“Sure.”

The initial awkwardness and discomfort that Bian JinYuan had felt when he first bared his house to Lu YunFei had been dispelled after Lu YunFei had spent a day there. In fact, Bian JinYuan even thought that this was nice.

At his agreement, Lu YunFei told his family that he would be returning home the next day.

Mother and father Lu had no opinions, though mother Lu cautioned,【 Don’t be too much of a burden on Teacher Xiao Bian. 】

Lu YunFei replied,【 I won’t, I’m such an understanding person~ 】

Lu YunShang didn’t fall for it and sent a jeering and skeptical sticker.

Lu YunFei put his phone away, he couldn’t be bothered to argue with them.

After cooking two vegetables and pouring gravy onto them, Bian JinYuan served dinner to the table. Lu YunFei tasted it and praised sincerely, “If the girls at school knew that you’re not only handsome and get good grades, but that you can also cook well, the people who would want to marry you would probably double.”

Bian JinYuan smiled and didn’t respond.

Lu YunFei continued, “Who knows what type of girlfriend you’ll find in the future. With your personality, you should find someone who’s the gentle type.”

Bian JinYuan lifted his eyes to look at him and said in a low voice, “Bright and outgoing is good.”

“That’s easy, I’ll help you to keep an eye out. I’ll let you know when I meet someone who fits.”

“No need,” Bian JinYuan said lightly, “I’m not in a hurry.”

Lu YunFei couldn’t help it, “Alright then, we’re still young anyway. You could always get into a relationship in university if nothing else.”

Bian JinYuan looked at him, and slowly bent his head back down.

Lu YunFei was still thinking about how he hadn’t possessed the Tmall Genie the previous night, and so he lay in bed early tonight and didn’t chat with Bian JinYuan, going to sleep straight away.

Unexpectedly, he didn’t fall asleep by 9 pm, nor did he possess the Tmall Genie. Strange, Lu YunFei thought. What was happening? Did the possession not happen because he was in Bian JinYuan’s house? He couldn’t figure it out, and so he could only push this mystery aside to test this hypothesis when he went home the next day.

Bian JinYuan woke up first as usual the next morning. Lu YunFei was the same as yesterday, nuzzled in his embrace as he hugged him. Bian JinYuan looked at his defined side profile and wanted to reach out to pinch him. Yet, he was afraid that he would wake him up if he did, and so he settled on light furtive touches. Afterwards, he hugged Lu YunFei back.

He actually relished these mornings. Even though it had only been two days, he had felt a sense of quiet enjoyment.

This bed had always only contained him. Now, the boy that he liked lay on it, a precious picture of serenity as he slumbered on. He was so beautiful that he wished to kiss him. But Bian JinYuan didn’t dare to, for fear that he would wake him up.

In fairytales, the sleeping princess would always be woken up by the prince’s kiss, and then they would live happily ever after. But what if the princess woke to find that they didn’t actually like the prince? Or what if the princess didn’t want to be kissed by the prince?