Chapter 32

Chapter 32 - Bian JinYuan: You're Handsome

Lu YunFei coughed twice and snatched Li YuanQing's phone to enter the discussion board.

【 OP: [picture] [picture] [picture] Let's have a go! Who among Bian JinYuan, Lu YunFei, and Wen MingYi are the school grass, grade grass, and class grass! This is an announcement to vote for it, and may all students utilise your precious voting power to choose the most handsome boy from each grade! 】

Was there still a need to vote? It was definitely him! Lu YunFei unashamedly cast a vote for himself, only to see that out of 200 votes, Wen MingYi was leading with 98 votes, while he and Bian JinYuan weren't even hitting 60 votes.

This didn't make sense! How was he getting fewer votes than the chuunibyor Wen MingYi !

And by such a large margin!

Lu YunFei observed the thread and soon found the reason why.

【 75L—Our Maneuver in The Autumn Field: Will my Humanities sisters take a look at our little cutie Wen MingYi! He's the only representative of the Humanities major! Is this a solo competition? No! This is a battle for glory! Humanities will never admit defeat! The school grass has got to be from our major! 】

This announcement was very effective, and was constantly bumped up.

The Science major students were not one to back down.

【 94L—Mendel's Morals: The Science stream has always produced handsome guys! Is it our fault that two of these are from Science? Of course not! If we are to be blamed, it'll be for having too many outstanding boys! My sisters! It's time to convene! With two out of three chances to win, we have got to emerge victorious! 】

The Science students were in agreement: That's right! The school grass has got to come from the Sciences!

And then, the question came, "So, do we vote for Bian JinYuan or Lu YunFei?"

The Bian JinYuan supporters exclaimed, "Definitely vote for Bian JinYuan! What's there to hesitate about, is the halo of being the top student in our grade not shining brightly enough! It's so bright that it's blinding my Carslan large eyes!"

Lu YunFei's supporters exclaimed, "Definitely vote for Lu YunFei! He's charismatic and wealthy—the epitome of tall, rich, and handsome! Why would there be any hesitation in choosing him? There's no need for discussion, listen to me, just vote for Lu YunFei, all you need to do is listen to me!"

"It's your business if you feel that there's no need to discuss this, but I don't want to go by your feelings, I want to make my own decisions. Listen to me, and I mean it for this matter, choose Bian JinYuan! It's got to be Bian JinYuan!"

In the end, supporters from both sides gave themselves nicknames. Supporters for Bian JinYuan were called Jin Cakes, while supporters for Lu YunFei were called Yun Clouds. Both sides continued to argue until someone shouted, "Stop fighting, Wen MingYi is about to lead with fifty votes!"

Both sides ceased and decided to employ the strategy of points-scoring: First gather their friends to support whomever they wanted to support, and then two hours before the polls close, see who among Lu YunFei and Bian JinYuan got the most votes, before consolidating their effort to support whomever had a higher chance of winning.

"No matter what, the school grass has got to be from the science stream!" Jin Cake and Yun Cloud sisters swore an oath!

Lu YunFei was taken aback by this entire activity. He looked at Bian JinYuan walking beside him and stared for a long time, until Bian JinYuan asked, "Is there anything on my face?"