Chapter 02

Chapter 02 - I’ll Change Your Desk Mate, How About Bian JinYuan?

Bian JinYuan frowned when he saw Lu YunFei. He remembered Lu YunFei as someone with a subject bias so extreme that it was astonishing.

Before seeing him, Bian JinYuan couldn’t even believe that there was someone who had failed a subject in the express class—of course, aside from Physics. However, Lu YunFei’s Sciences were surprisingly good, taking the top three spots in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Yet his English was only a score of seventy to eighty marks.

Bian JinYuan saw his grades before, and thought that if he could simply attain an average score for English, then he could easily get into the top ten. It’s unfortunate, he thought, but this didn’t concern him.

Lu YunFei found it strange when he saw Bian JinYuan frown. This guy could also have such an expression? For a moment he looked pleasing to the eye.

He hadn’t even had time to join the fight when the person who was hit by his cola rushed towards him with his knife. Bian JinYuan instantly reacted and reached out to grab his shirt collar, giving him a harsh kick. He coldly told Lu YunFei, “This is none of your business, leave!”

Lu YunFei sneered, “Whether it’s none of my business or not, is it up to you to decide?”

As his words dropped, two people from the group of five rushed towards him.

As the fight started, Bian JinYuan didn’t want to drag his classmate into his personal problems. His movements were ruthless in order to quickly settle the three people surrounding him. He was about to go help Lu YunFei, but as he turned towards him, he saw that Lu YunFei was already walking towards him with his hands in his pockets, while the two people who had gone to fight him were now lying on the ground.

Lu YunFei bent down to pick up his cola. He looked at the people on the floor and asked Bian JinYuan, “They don’t seem to be students from our school?”

“They aren’t.”

“Tsk, the school’s security is too negligent. I’ll have to write feedback about it to throw into the suggestion box when I get back later.”

Bian Jin Yuan remained silent.

Lu YunFei turned around to walk forward. After a few steps, he saw that Bian JinYuan hadn’t followed him, and turned his head back to say, “Let’s go, what are you doing staying here? Cleaning up the battlefield?”

Bian JinYuan then followed him out.

Lu YunFei walked towards the corner flower bed and picked up the roujiamo that he had left behind just now.

Bian JinYuan looked at the roujiamo in his hand. As they walked out of the auditorium alley, he said, “Thank you.”

“Didn’t you want me to leave just now?” Lu YunFei hadn’t forgotten what he had said earlier.

Bian JinYuan didn’t think that he would say this. He was quiet for a while, then said in a low voice, “I only didn't want you to get involved.” He thought for a bit, then added, “Sorry.”

Lu YunFei thought that today was a day of miracles, he’d actually heard Bian JinYuan say thank you and sorry consecutively. It was worth it to help him in this fight.

“It’s fine, I was just commenting. No problem. Let’s go back to class.”

“Have you eaten yet?” Bian JinYuan didn’t want to owe Lu YunFei, “I’ll treat you to a meal.”

Lu YunFei waved the roujiamo in his hand, “I’ve eaten, this was bought for Li YuanQing.”

“Then let me know if you need me to help you with anything next time. I’ll go for lunch, see you.” Bian JinYuan said this and turned to head towards the school canteen.