Chapter 69

Chapter 69 - Dai HanSen Picking A Fight & Father Bian’s Entrance

“Since you dislike him, won’t you be depressed if I were to spend time with him everyday?”

Bian JinYuan’s smile deepened as he heard this. He moved closer to Lu YunFei, wanting to kiss him, but held himself back.

“Then what if I dislike Li YuanQing?” Bian JinYuan asked on purpose.

Lu YunFei’s eyes widened in shock, “You dislike Li YuanQing?”

This was serious. After all, Li YuanQing was his childhood friend!

“How about you tell me what about him you dislike and I’ll ask him to change?” Lu YunFei tried.

Bian JinYuan scoffed, in that case he had too many things about him that he disliked. Not counting how they had grown up together, the both of them had even slept under the same tent. He hadn’t even slept with Lu YunFei under the same tent!

Very obviously, today’s Li YuanQing was once again buried under Bian JinYuan’s heart.

After school in the afternoon, Dai HanSen quickly packed his bag and walked over to Lu YunFei, “Want to have a meal together? I’ve got no one at home.”

“Nevermind,” Lu YunFei rejected.

Dai HanSen tried to persuade him, “You’re really not going? I discovered a barbecue place two days ago, it’s really delicious.”

Lu YunFei was now tempted to have barbeque now that he had mentioned it, but he definitely could not eat with Dai HanSen.

“Not going, I’ve got to go home.”

Dai HanSen saw how he wouldn’t budge and could only bid goodbye as he left the classroom.

Seeing him leave, Lu YunFei turned to Bian JinYuan, “Is Teacher Bian working part-time today?”

“No,” Bian JinYuan packed his bag and stood up, “Liu jie gave me a week’s break.”

“Then let’s go have barbeque!” Lu YunFei said excitedly, “I haven’t had barbeque in so long. I’ve got a craving after he mentioned it.”

“Then you didn’t go with him,” Bian JinYuan pointed out intentionally.

Lu YunFei felt that he was being very childish now. But since Bian JinYuan rarely showed this side of him, it came across as cute, “What to do, I’m paying respects to my teacher and only wish to eat barbecue with my teacher.”

“I see that the Physics teacher hasn’t left yet, you can invite him.”

“But compared to the Physics teacher, I like Teacher Bian more.”

Bian JinYuan smiled, “You like who?”

This rendered Lu YunFei speechless. Seeing how he had finished packing up, he punched his arm, “I like you. Aren’t you childish?”

Bian JinYuan didn’t think he was being childish. In fact he was quite happy. Even though Lu YunFei’s ‘like’ was not the same kind of ‘like’ that he possessed, it was still ‘like’. And so he very happily accompanied Lu YunFei for barbecue.

At night, Dai HanSen wanted to chat with Lu YunFei and sent him a WeChat message, but Lu YunFei was set on drifting away from him, so he pretended not to see it. The next day, Dai HanSen stopped him in class, “Why didn’t you reply to my WeChat message?”

“I didn’t look at my phone,” Lu YunFei said, “I was busy with assignments.”

This was the truth. After all, these training classes were not for show, and the teachers assigned homework everyday.