Chapter 65

Chapter 65 - That’s Not Necessary, I Like You

After Du Xin caused this drama, the other students in class one no longer harboured the same warmth towards her as before. Apart from those who were close to her, the majority of girls felt that she had a lot of tricks up her sleeve and started to distance themselves from her.

Du Xin felt upset at the distancing and how the teachers and classmates in class one would only discuss academic matters with her. She started to scorn them.

“I don’t want to deal with these bunch of peasants anyway,” She scoffed inwardly.

It was just that she couldn’t swallow this treatment, and didn’t like Lu YunFei anyway, and so she tried to find ways to take revenge.

On that day, as Du Xin fetched some water, she saw Lu YunFei undertake a spelling test while Bian JinYuan read out the Chinese meanings as he peeled chestnuts. He didn’t eat what he had peeled, and instead fed them to Lu YunFei.

Lu YunFei was busy with spelling and said as he chewed on the chestnut, “Just place them to the side, I’ll eat them after I’m done with the spelling.”

Bian JinYuan heard this and placed them on a piece of paper at the side as he continued to test him on spelling.

Du Xin watched this and instantly boiled over. This was what Bian JinYuan referred to as not having time? He had the time to peel chestnuts for Lu YunFei, yet he didn’t have the time to go over a single question for her?! Lu YunFei too, didn’t he have hands? And he needed someone to help him peel them! Bian JinYuan had looked so superior when he rejected her, so why did he become so fawning when it came to Lu YunFei at this moment? Was he Lu YunFei’s slave serving his master?

Du Xin was so angry that she let out a laugh. She thought of something, and then snapped a photo. She looked at the photo on her phone with immense satisfaction, and took one more look at Lu YunFei before returning to her seat.

Du Xin searched for past discussion threads about Bian JinYuan and Lu YunFei in the forum and saved a few photos. She then found the right time to post a new photo album. She organized the photos and then created a new folder.

Before noon the next day, a new discussion thread popped up in the forum,【 Exposé on Lu YunFei—getting the top student to be your lackey, do you really think that it’s all that to have some money?! 】

【 Original Poster: We know that Lu YunFei has money. We also know that Bian JinYuan doesn’t. Everyone is a classmate, but Lu YunFei is going overboard. [picture] [picture] [picture] [picture] 】

Four photos depicted Bian JinYuan helping Lu YunFei to carry his bag, Bian JinYuan helping Lu YunFei to get water, Bian JinYuan getting into Lu YunFei’s family’s car, as well as Bian JinYuan giving him a spelling test while helping Lu YunFei peel chestnuts.

【 Mechanical Keyboard: Lu YunFei is living the life. Young masters are just different, they even have people serving them at school. 】

【 You and Me Under the Lemon Tree: So lemony, Bian JinYuan is just short of helping Lu YunFei go to the toilet. I wish I could live this capitalistic life. 】

【 Not Eating Grapes: Why is Bian JinYuan going to such lengths, is it because of money? Lu YunFei has no qualms in getting a classmate to be at his beck and call. Shouldn’t he find this inappropriate? 】

【 A Stormy Spring Breeze: Of course not. Would he be doing this if he did? 】

【 Shan Shan is Adored: Isn’t original poster’s photos too biased? Why are these only about Bian JinYuan helping Lu YunFei and not vice versa? Lu YunFei has obviously helped Bian JinYuan with things too. 】