Chapter 26

Chapter 26 - Bian JinYuan, “Come Find Me.”

The English spelling took up 20 minutes of morning reading. The rest of the 10 minutes were used to read aloud English.

Lu YunFei took the chance to carefully read the grammar that Bian JinYuan had helped to compile for him, and realized that Bian JinYuan must have spent a good portion of consideration on it. Each grammar structure had various definitions and even came with examples. There were even notations as to which ones usually appeared in tests.

Lu YunFei thought about how he had stayed up till late for him just to compile these grammar for him, his heart softened.

“I’ll treat you to a meal,” He said softly while everyone else was reading aloud.

Bian JinYuan wasn’t reading aloud. Instead, he was working on extracurricular English papers. Hearing that, he glanced at Lu YunFei and said, “No need.”

“Don’t be this way, it won’t take up too much of your time, just...”

Lu YunFei was stuck at ‘just’. Now matter how he went about it, since Bian JinYuan had to go to his part-time work in the afternoon and night, how was he going to treat him? And it’s under circumstances where he didn't take up too much time?

Bian JinYuan saw his pensive look and asked interestedly, “Just what?”

Lu YunFei heard this and immediately hit the table with his palm—of course, he hit it softly, “Just treating you to breakfast! Coincidentally it’s my turn to bring breakfast to Li YuanQing and co, so I’ll bring your share too.”

“No need,” Bian JinYuan rejected, “I eat at home.”

“Don't, you should sleep more. I'll bring your share, that's settled."

Bian JinYuan had not agreed to this.

However Lu YunFei didn't care about whether he agreed or not, in any case he was bound to find a way for Bian JinYuan to agree eventually. What he was more curious about was, "What is your part-time work in the afternoon? Where is it? Do you still get to eat lunch?"

Bian JinYuan didn't answer him, and once again continued working on his paper.

Lu YunFei moved closer to him, "How about I bring you lunch?"

Bian JinYuan turned to look at him, "Classmate, it's time to memorize grammar."

Lu YunFei had to give up for now.

However once it was almost time for the school afternoon break, he asked again, "Are you really not telling me? If you're not careful it might just be the same as National Day when I discovered your workplace."

"Then you can try that," Bian JinYuan said indifferently.

"What if I really catch you?"

Bian JinYuan raised his head. At that moment, the bell rang. Seeing the teacher leave, he also stood up and said in a low voice, "Then I'll treat you to milk tea."

Saying that, Bian JinYuan made to leave. Before leaving, he didn't forget to instruct Lu YunFei, "Don't follow me."

Lu YunFei cupped his chin as he replied, "Don't look down on me, I don't have to tail you, after all we're fated."

Bian JinYuan raised his brows, "Then I'll look forward to our encounter."

Lu YunFei pouted as he watched him leave. He didn't believe that with his intellect, that he wouldn't be able to find out just where Bian JinYuan works in the afternoons!

During lunch that day, Lu YunFei told his two best friends his goal for the week.

"Within a week, we'll need to find out where Bian JinYuan has been working part-time?"