Chapter 61

Chapter 61 - He Simply Wanted to Hug Him at This Moment

The both of them soon returned to the house.

Lu YunFei looked at his watch and saw that it was getting close to 9 pm. He asked Bian JinYuan, “Ready to sleep?”

Bian JinYuan thought that it was still early, but since Lu YunFei had asked, he readily replied, “Sure.”

He brought Lu YunFei to an inner room, “This is my Small Aunt and didi’s bedroom, you’ll…”

“I can’t,” Lu YunFei quickly refuted the offer, “How could I sleep on your aunt’s bed? This is not appropriate, I’ll just sleep with you.”

Bian JinYuan was startled. He had initially planned to say, ‘you’ll sleep on my bed outside while I’ll sleep here’, but he hadn’t thought that Lu YunFei would produce an option c.

Bian JinYuan didn’t know what came over him, but he quietly swallowed his initial suggestion to say, “Then come out with me.”

They went back to the room they came in from. Bian JinYuan pulled back a curtain to show a bed which wasn’t large, about 1.2 metres long. Lu YunFei thought, so this is where Bian JinYuan sleeps—he had always assumed that it was a blind spot when he was a Tmall Genie.

When Bian JinYuan saw the bed, his head cleared as well. This bed was sufficient to contain him, but now that Lu YunFei was here, it was definitely too narrow. Lu YunFei would probably be unable to sleep well.

“It’s too small,” He said, “forget it.”

Lu YunFei went around him to sit on the bed, “No, I want to sleep here.”

“It would be too squeezy for two people, you’d probably be unable to sleep well.”

“I haven’t tried sleeping on it yet, how would you know? Perhaps I’d sleep really well,” Lu YunFei rebutted.

Bian JinYuan saw his stubborn refusal and couldn’t help it, so he arranged the sheets and poured some water for him to wash up.

After Lu YunFei washed his face and feet, he spied the red Tmall Genie on the drawers. He walked over to command, “Tmall Genie~”

“I’m here,” the familiar machine voice responded.

I’m about to change shifts with you, Lu YunFei thought, Are you happy at the thought of ending your shift? He petted the Tmall Genie.

Bian JinYuan asked, “Do you wish to play with it?”

“Nah. Is your Tmall Genie interesting?”

It was another loaded question.

The honest student Bian JinYuan answered, “It’s quite interesting.”

“Then do you like him?”

“I’m quite fond.”

Alright, Lu YunFei nodded, Your life is spared.

He removed his clothes to prepare for sleep, and only made a realisation after he removed his coat, “You’ve got to lend me a set of pyjamas, I can’t sleep without pyjamas.”

Bian JinYuan searched in the wardrobe and found a clean set.

Lu YunFei received them and lifted his hand. With that action, he divested himself of the coat, showing his fair skin, blindingly white.

Bian JinYuan unconsciously looked down, unable to look at Lu YunFei. He walked over to pack up the things on the table, his mind unable to get away from the image of that fair skin.