Lu YunFei was only satisfied after he saw his helplessness. However it was rare that Bian JinYuan looked so down in front of him. Lu YunFei thought for a moment and then said on purpose, "Then you sing a song for me. You always make me sing songs, so now it's your turn, and then I won't be angry anymore," after saying this, he added, "I want to listen to ."

Lu YunFei found it amusing to think about Bian JinYuan who was such a serious person to sing ‘Itch’, and wished sorely that he could record it.

Bian JinYuan smiled at this request and raised his hand to knock on the Tmall Genie in front of him.

Lu YunFei felt as if his head was hit and looked up at him in bewilderment, only to hear Bian JinYuan say, "Why should I sing ‘Itch’, I think I should sing-over-for you instead—I've overindulged you in giving you freedom."

Lu YunFei, “......”

"Do you want to listen to it? How could I bear to blame you for acting out, when in fact it was I who let you run amok, hmm?"

Lu YunFei, "...No, no thanks."

In the third round of Lu YunFei versus Bian JinYuan, Bian JinYuan emerged victorious.

On 20 October, the autumn sports festival of Yi High in X City commenced. Every student sat in the sports field according to their classes. The senior students from broadcasting sat on the spectator stand and opened with, “The golden month of October, the refreshing breeze of autumn,” and then proceeded with announcements for the sports festival.

Lu YunFei sat on a stool and occasionally stole glances at his deskmate Bian JinYuan sitting beside him. After noticing it a few more times, Bian JinYuan finally asked, "Did you want to say anything to me?"

"Shouldn't you be the one who has something to say to me instead?"

Bian JinYuan raised a brow.

Lu YunFei coughed a few times, "Student Bian, do you have something that you didn't tell me."

"There is something, but I'm not sure if I should tell you."

"Of course you have to!" Lu YunFei clasped his hand, "With our relationship like this, there's nothing you can't tell me."

"Our relationship like what?" Bian JinYuan asked in puzzlement.

Lu YunFei grasped his hands firmly, and almost didn't peer into his eyes with tears, "It takes ten years of cultivation to share the same boat journey, and it takes a hundred years of cultivation to share the same pillow. For us deskmates, it could be considered that we've been cultivating for fifty years."

The logic and evidence behind his words were persuasive.

"Then brace yourself."

"I've been ready, say it."

"At this time, you should be doing spelling," Bian JinYuan said serenely, "Did you bring pen and paper?"

Lu YunFei, “???”

Lu YunFei looked at him in disbelief, "Big bro, I have events today."

"They haven't started yet."

"I've got to warm up before my event!"

"There aren't many words to spell."

"I didn't bring pen and paper!" Lu YunFei brought out his last defense.

Bian JinYuan calmly lifted up his school bag, "I brought them."

Lu YunFei, “......”

Lu YunFei couldn't help but give him a thumbs up. Bringing pen and paper to the school sports festival, is this person planning to write scripts for the broadcast?! The entire school was not having classes, so why did he still have to do spelling!