Chapter 83 - My turn

Scarlett's POV:

Today's our last day on this amazing vacation. I can't believe 10 days have gone by already! We've been blessed with good weather once again, so we've decided to make the most out of it. Y/n has suggested that we visit a place called Carbis bay. It's a small place just down the road from St Ives. Y/n parks in the town and we have a wander around before heading down to the beach.

This beach is just as beautiful, if not more so, than the ones in St Ives. It's practically empty, apart from a few dog walkers, which makes it feel like our own private little beach. The sea is a beautiful turquois, and the sand is golden. "Hey babe?" I say, turning to Y/n. "Yes, my love." She replies, stopping her search for the perfect shell with Ava. "Can we go in the water?" I ask, causing both her and Ava to look at me in shock. "Like to swim?" Y/n clarifies, and I quickly shake my head. "No just put our feet in and walk along the shore for a bit." I suggest, which seems to calm the two Brits down. "Oh, thank God. I was not prepared to get pneumonia today! But sure, we can go for a paddle." She responds.

We quickly slip our shoes and socks off and roll up our trouser legs. The three of us walk hand in hand, splashing about in the shallow water. Y/n jogs in front of us and grabs out her phone and starts taking photos of Ava and me. I decide to play about a bit and lift Ava up and pretend to get ready to throw her in the water. "Mama no!" She pleads as I swing her back. She clings to me so tightly, but she can't suppress her laughter. I count down to three and on the third one I let her go, but quickly catch her before she hits the water.

"That was mean mama." She pouts when I place her firmly on the floor. "Oh my little widow! I'd never do that to you." I console her as she cuddles against my leg. "I got some great shots there!" Y/n comes over with a wide smile. She bends down and shows Ava who starts to giggle at them, and I feel relieved to know she's not actually mad at me.

"Mama, mummy. Can you both help me collect stones and shells? I want to draw a picture with them." Ava asks and Y/n and I easily agree. We spend about 10 minutes collecting as many stones as we can. Ava starts a pile and tells us to add to it but they must all be a similar size. "She's so bossy!" Y/n mumbles to me as we compare stone sizes. "Just like her mama really." She adds on with a smirk. I scoff and give her a shove, which results in her falling in the sand as she was only balancing on her tiptoes. "Ava's right. You are a meanie." She pouts. I gasp and jump on her and start a tickle attack. "You take that back!" I shout and she shakes her head whilst trying to fight me. "You're kind of proving my point." She says between laughs.

Whilst her moms are acting like Children, Ava is still crouched down, picking up the stones that she wants as if we're not here wrestling in the sand. Eventually, Y/n manages to grab my hands to stop my attack. "You really are just adding to your punishment list." I grumble as I get off of my fiancé and brush myself down. She annoyingly, jumps up with ease and walks towards me and pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry angel. You are not bossy or a meanie." She apologises whilst fluttering her eyelashes. "You can make it up to me by letting me brush the sand off your ass." I tell her and she looks at me shocked. "Kinky." She winks and I shrug. "It's been a while and I want an excuse to touch my second favourite thing about you." I explain and she laughs. "Yeah, there's no sand in my boobs, but have at it." She teases and turns around to give me access.

I take my time to brush the sand off, giving her perfectly toned ass a squeeze here and there. When it was clear I turn Y/n around and placed a kiss on her lips. "There. All better." I smile and she pecks my lips back and takes my hand. "Do you have enough stones yet Ava?" I ask and she looks at the pile with her hand on her chin before nodding. "Do you want help with your picture?" I follow up but she shakes her head. "NO!" She shouts but then calms down. "I want to surprise you and mummy." She tells us. I raise an eyebrow at her and then turn to Y/n who looks just as surprised.