Chapter 10 - Teasing

Y/n's POV:

Today was my last full day with Scarlett before I head home tomorrow. We were just going to spend the day together at Scarlett's place. We wanted to make the most of the time that we had together before I left. We weren't sure when we'd next get to see each other which makes this worst. Scarlett was hoping to come back to LA for a long weekend, but she didn't know when filming would allow it. She was desperate to see Ava again, which was really sweet.

Whilst we were sat by the pool, she keeps periodically look at her diary on her phone to check what she had on to see if she can make something work. "Scar, it's ok. You'll make it when you can. Ava and I could always fly over for a couple of days if you can't make it back." I offer but she shakes her head. "I don't want the two of you flying here just for 2 nights. It's not fair on you." She replies and huffs when she is still trying to find a suitable time.

"Angel. Look at me." I say calmly, sitting up on the lounger and turning to give her my full focus. I reach out and take her hand as she huffs again. "Everything is going to be ok. If we don't see you for six or seven weeks, we'll be ok. It'll suck, but it's not going to affect anything. I promise. Ava and I will still love you and will still be there waiting for you to come home." I say trying to calm her nerves.

She is biting on her bottom lip, her eyes flicking between my own. I reach up and pull her lip out from between her teeth with my thumb. "I promise." I reiterat before leaning forward and capturing her lips. I can feel her body relax and as I pull away, she smiles up at me. "I hate being away from you. I'm going to miss you so much!" She sighs. I cup her cheek and smile at her. "I'll miss you too, but once you're home, we'll have all the time in the world." I reassure her but it doesn't seem to work.

"Yeah, until the next film where I have to be away." She groans, flopping back on to her sun lounger. "And we'll deal with that when we get there. Let's not get caught up on the what ifs of your filming schedule and just enjoy this time together ok. I don't like seeing my beautiful girl all pouty." I comfort and she scoffs. "I do not pout!" She defends and I laugh, poking at her lips. "You are literally doing it right now." I tease.

She rolls her eyes at me but then smirks. "Well, you know how to get rid of it." She responds confidently and I laugh. I get up from my lounger and lean over her, where she is sat with her head back, eyes closed, and lips puckered up. I swing my leg over the lounger and straddle her lap. I rub my hands up and down her sides as I slowly lean forward and gave her a sweet little peck. Her pout remains but I can see her fighting off a smile.

I lean forward again, my hand finding it's way to her neck, my thumb slowly caressing her jaw line. I hover so my lips were just grazing hers. I can smell her sweet perfume, which always felt like it was intoxicating. My other hand slips onto her waist and squeezes slightly as she instinctively leans forward into me. I pulled her in and meet her lips hungrily. She instantly kisses me back, open mouthed and soft lipped.

Her hands grasp at my back, holding me close to her as our lips dance together in a hungry and desperate kiss. I feel little shivers shoot through my body as the kiss deepens. It was like we can't get enough of each other, clinging on to the other, never wanting to let them go.

Eventually the kiss slows and becomes tender as we began to catch our breath. "That kiss was something else." Scarlett breathes heavily, her eyes still closed. I lean back and admire her beautiful face whilst her hands slowly rises to her lips, her fingers tracing over them. "I hope I don't see that pout for the rest of the day." I joke and she finally opens her eyes. "If you're going to kiss me like that every time, I can't make any promises!" She replies.

I go to stand up and return to my own lounger, but Scarlett pulls me close to her. "Lay with me?" She says almost as a question. I reach around her and carefully adjust the height of the bed so we can lie more comfortably. We wiggle around trying to get comfortable in the small space. Eventually I am on my side, snuggled into Scarlett. My head in the crook of her neck. "We're going to get the worst tan lines." I joke but Scarlett just scoffs. "I don't care." She mumbles as I feel her breathing start to even out.