Supernatural | Part 6

I woke up underneath soft blankets against my bare skin. A pair of arms was wrapped around me, which made me blush. Butterflies filled my stomach when I remember what happened last night. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and melted when I opened them. Barns was laying next to me. He was already awake. When he noticed that I was awake too, he smiled. "Good morning sweetheart." He said softly in an attractive raspy morning voice.

"Good morning." I replied. I blushed more and the butterflies got worse. "How are you feeling? Did you sleep okay?" He asked softly before kissing my forehead. "I'm feeling okay, just... a little sore." I said, snuggled into his bare chest. I told him that I slept good as well. He gently tightened his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "I slept like a baby." He said softly as he played with my hair a little.

He brushed his fingertips against my bare skin, giving me goosebumps and butterflies. "What time is it?" I asked curiously. "I think it's eleven in the morning." He replied, which surprised me. "But... how are you still here?" I asked curiously. I was so use to him being gone in the morning. It was different having him next to me when I woke up. A good different though. A smile spread across his handsome face.

"What we did last night... I guess... changed things." He replied, and I blushed again. He gently rubbed my side as we cuddled. I felt so safe with him and I hoped he knew how I felt. He kissed my forehead before kissing my lips. I kissed him back, remembering last night. When he rolled us so he was on top my heart fluttered. He slowly broke the kiss and looked at me with those puppy eyes. The same way he looked at me last night.

"I love you, Y/N." He said softly. "I love you too." I replied feeling warm and fuzzy inside. He captured my lips with his once more. We kissed an cuddled for a while before getting out of bed. He filled the bathtub for me, and I washed up while he made breakfast. When I was finished I got dressed and walked downstairs. The food was almost ready. I made us some coffee and hugged him from behind. He was only wearing a robe, but it was tied closed around him.

I broke the hug after a few minutes. Then I filled two mugs with hot coffee. When the food was ready I helped him fill our plates. The two of us couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Golden sunlight shinned through the windows as we sat down to eat. It almost felt like a dream, and I hoped that I wasn't. I hoped that this was real, because I wanted to be able to see him more often. I wanted to be able to come and see him during the day. Not just at night.

When he didn't disappear I could actually relax a bit. We talked as we ate, and when we were finished I helped him clean up. As we were washing the dishes, I realized that my family would me worried sick. I didn't let them know I was going anywhere. I completely snuck out of the house last night to come here. I had a feeling they would be very upset and angry with me. "Can I use your phone?" I asked once we put everything away. "Of course. I'm going to take a shower, see you in a few minutes." He said before kissing my forehead.

I melted from the kiss. I walked over to the phone and called my house. Someone picked up almost instantly. "Y/N? Is that you?" I heard my mom's voice say. "Yeah, it's me. I'm safe, so please don't worry." I said, feeling guilty. "Thank God! We were worried sick about you. Where are you? Why didn't you tell us you were heading out?" She said. "A friend texted me and said they needed someone to talk to. I'm sorry I didn't say anything, but I didn't wanna wake anyone up." I said.

I didn't think telling her the entire truth was a good idea. "Oh, I left to see my supernatural boyfriend." She probably would have had a stroke or something hearing me say that. Especially if she knew what he and I did last night. Even though I'm an adult parents will always be weird with stuff like that. "Okay, well... at least you're safe. But tell someone first next time." She said, and I apologized again. We said our goodbyes before hanging up.

I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. The fire in the fireplace was still burning. So I guess he still has his supernatural abilities. A few minutes passed and Barns came into the room. He was dressed in a different lacy shirt and his cool jacket. The one that has graffiti on it. "Hi." He said as he sat down next to me. "Hi." I replied with a smile as we started cuddling. He covered us up with a soft blanket. "Your eyes are so pretty." I said after a few minutes of getting lost in them.

A warm look filled his blue eyes before he kissed my forehead. "Everything about you is pretty." He said softly. My insides felt warm and fuzzy from his sweet words. "I can say the same thing about you. Honestly... I could go on and on about everything I love about you." I replied shyly, snuggling into his side. He gently tightened his arms around me. He peppered my cheek and neck with soft little kisses. I couldn't help but smile and giggle. He looked at me and a big smile spread across his handsome face.

"I love you so much." He said with love in his eyes. "I love you too." I replied. He closed the distance between us to kiss my lips. I kissed him back and played with his hair a little. I wondered if I could ever introduce him to my family. I really hoped that I could one day. But I wasn't even sure if he was able to leave the house.

+++++++++++++++
A/N: Thanks for reading!! Remember to vote, comment, share, etc. :) <3