she's leaving me

We managed to get her to a hospital but we had to take her in the jet since it was their fucking idea to go to their Private island. I'm just glad we made it back home in time. I said they should've gone to wherever was closest but nobody was listening to me.

I am currently sitting in the waiting room bouncing my leg waiting for the doctor to tell me anything.

The others went to get food since we've been here for hours.

"Are you Samantha Mitchel's?"

"I am yes"

"She's awake, you can come see her if you'd like. She's been asking for you"

I nodded and got up following him to a room. He opened the door for me then left me to it.

"Sam" I heard her say quietly and I looked over to her and smiled.

"Lily"

She opened her arms and I practically ran into them. "I thought I lost you again"

"I know I'm sorry"

"You weren't moving"

"You really think I'd hear a scream and just randomly come running? I'm smarter then that"

"I know"

"It's okay, I'm okay. Just a tiny hole, bitch couldn't even aim"

"I'm glad you had that guy so close" I said referencing the sniper that took out Elizabeth. "Why did you have one of your snipers there?" I asked moving my head out of her shoulder look at her.

"I always do it's a safety protocol"

"You just have a sniper following you around?"

"No of course not, but their quick on call"

"...okay" I said and put my head back into her shoulder and she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Hey the doctor told us this ugly ass woke up" I heard Madelyn say coming into the room. "Speaking of which you're paying for that window"

"And you're paying for my bullet hole since it was on your property by your psychopath sister"

"Eh I never claimed her. I only like Evelyn...sometimes"

"Love you too sis" Evelyn said coming and standing next to me.

"Hey Sam can I talk to you alone?" Lily asked.

"I'm not leaving" Madelyn said immediately and found a seat in the room.

"Sam"

"I'm sorry she's not going to leave and she won't listen to me on this one" I told her and I heard her groan.

"Of course she won't. Sam I want to go home. I want you to come back home with me how it should be. We can be together again since I found you"

"Madelyn and Evelyn leave the room"

"Are you going to suffocate her with her pillow?" Madelyn asked.

"No"

"Then no"

"Madelyn" I said and stood up steping away from lily. "Please, if you have any respect for me then you'll leave"

Evelyn dropped her head and started walking out but Madelyn just held eye contact with me for a moment but I didn't back down so she rolled her eyes and stood up.

She started out so I turned to look at lily.

"Fine, divorce Sam and I'll marry you"

"What?" Lily and I said at the same time.

"You said that if I married you you'd leave Sam. So leave her"

"I didn't think you'd actually agree to that. So you'd leave everything behind to come and live with me?"

"Yes"

"Give your company away?"

"Yes. I wanted Sam to co own it anyways I already had the papers set to sign for when we got back but I can give her the whole thing instead"

"You were doing what?" I asked.

"Cut off contact with Sam entirely"

"Okay"

"I'll be getting you a new phone and you will only contact me through it"

"I can't order pizza?"

"No, I have people who could do all of that. We'll sleep in the same room in the same bed and I hope you have sam's sex drive"

"I don't think anybody has Sam's sex drive"

"I'm right here"

"Okay. I'll sign the divorce papers"

"No you won't sign any papers and no you're not going with her" I told them both.

"We had a deal so yes I am"

"Madelyn. No."

"You can be with Evelyn. I know she's the better choice for you"

"Madelyn please stop. This isn't funny. Lily you're going to sign the papers either way because you know this is what I want and it's not fair that you're holding this over me so stop"

"Sam a deal is a deal" lily said and I felt anger starting to rise in myself but I took a deep breath before speaking.

"No and that's the last of it"

"Sam it's fine. I'll be fine" Madelyn said.

"But I won't! Fuck, Lilith. Now you're pissing me off. Madelyn you're going home with me and Lilith I swear you'll go home alone and never see me again if you keep this up"

They both stayed silent and I really wanted to break both of their noses.

"I'll send the papers to you once you get settled"

"Lilith that's enough, it's not cute nor funny and I'm done with this conversation" I said and walked out.

She's not taking Madelyn away from me.

AN: it's short but it's something. I figured I'd release what I had so I can wish my darling wife a happy birthday today she's officially a cougar so congrats on that too. She's going to see this and kill me for calling her that but it'll be okay.

She also wanted me to add that we have matching pfps so there that is. She's pretty happy about it so I don't mind them but she's always changing hers so I figure I will be too now so don't get used to seeing mine the same for long.

And of course finally here's you're comment section Arebearou