don't hit your sister

Madelyn pulled off her shirt leaving on her bra and pulled me into her kissing her.

She walked me backwards until I hit the bed then laid me down.

Evelyn came over and kissed me and Madelyn started pulling my shirt off.

"Nope" I said and fixed my shirt and they looked confused.

I got up and locked the door "we need to talk and I figured this would get us privacy"

"Is it about the woman in my kitchen?" Madelyn asked.

"Lily, yes"

"I thought we were having sex" Madelyn added and Evelyn smacked her in the back of the head.

"Have some respect she doesn't want sex she wants to talk and she's made that clear"

Madelyn smacked her back "don't touch me"

I walked over and smacked both of them "owww, I was defending you" Evelyn whined.

"I know but no hitting" I said and leaned down kissing Evelyn's forehead then wrapping my arms around her and she laid her head on my stomach "lily's my wife"

"So you've said previously"

"She owns a gang" Evelyn added "it all makes so much sense now"

"What does?" I asked her.

"You're kind of shady but it's okay we liked it"

"Of course you did"

Evelyn smiled and wrapped her arms around me trying to get closer.

"I don't know what to do" I admitted.

"Whatever you decide to do we'll be by your side the whole way" Madelyn said finding her shirt and putting it back on.

"But I don't know what to decide that's the problem"

"Do you want to go back to her?" Madelyn asked and I felt Evelyn's grip tighten just a bit.

"I thought she was dead i-...I don't know, she's my wife and I still love her"

"How about we give you time and you can think everything out and we'll wait, after you're done with that decision you can start working on the one where you pick if you want me or Evelyn"

My heart started raising a bit and Evelyn heard it since she was pressed against me holding onto me. She kissed my stomach and I held tighter to her.

"Thank you" I think.

I thought I knew what I wanted and I was ready to take it but I'm not so sure anymore.

"We have all the time in the world so don't stress it" Madelyn said and walked over to me and kissed my forehead "I know you still love her but I don't trust that bitch so I'm going to go make sure she doesn't try to kill us" she said then kissed my nose then my lips and before she moved away she flicked Evelyn's nose and Evelyn reached out and slapped her and I moved my body to block Madelyn from Evelyn "bitch" she called her sister and Evelyn laughed a bit.

Madelyn didn't even bother going after her sister and just walked out to go down to the kitchen.

When the door shut I couldn't even think before I was being pulled into the bed with a short yell then a laugh as Evelyn started kissing my face all over. "We need to go back downstairs" I laughed.

She groaned and my smile decided to stick around for a bit when she looked at me. She laid her head across from mine and I brought my hand up running my fingertips down her cheek. "You're beautiful"