cock... I mean cocktail strainer!

I laid on my stomach for a couple minutes until a knock came "come in" I said softly hoping they heard.

The door opened and I sat up "hey ms.jackson" 

"Call me Madelyn when we're alone"

"Okay, Madelyn. What about maddy?"

She shook her head "I don't like that"

"Madman?"

"No"

"Lyn?"

"...maybe over time"

I smiled "okay"

She walked over to me and sat the box that she put in my mailbox on the bed "I still mean what I said about this"

"About putting it to use asap?"

"Yes and I'm dead serious too"

"Okay. Are they bringing my flowers?"

"I actually sent everything to the house last minute but I don't know if they'll survive"

"Oh" I said slightly disappointed.

"I'll buy you new ones everyday Sam if that's what you want"

I smiled "thank you but I think that'd be a bit much don't you?" She shook her head and I laughed "how about after they die you can buy me more" I offer.

"And that's why I think you'd be good working for me. You're a killer negotiator"

"Why thank you"

"I have to get to bed now but I wanted to give you this. Goodnight Sam"

"Goodnight Lyn"

She didn't say anything about the name and walked out and I opened the box and on top was my kit Kat sitting on tissue paper and I smiled and sat it on the side table then moved the paper and my face went red.

It was the box for the vibrator from happy freaks. Was this a joke? She said she was serious. My foot started tapping. Should I?

I stood up and turned off the light and I learned that the bed had LED lights on the bottom and it was a floating bed.

I grabbed the remote off the nightstand and hit a random button and it turned red. There was another remote but there wasn't a TV. I hit the power button and I heard a small sound so I turned it up a bit and I heard that it was music. I hit the change song button and a new song came on and I knew this one.

The hills by the weekend but was this slowed? I tried to hit the button to change it but it wouldn't change. Is it trying to set the mood? I swear this room is possessed by a horny demon.

I was about to turn the music off and go to sleep but I looked over and saw the toy "don't look at me like that"

I grabbed the box and laid back on the bed, I was just reading the box though. While reading it I saw that it had 12 settings, extra battery life, water proof, and extra soft silicone. Oh and it's does both g-spot and clitoral orgasm. I bit my lip thinking but not about the toy, that would be crazy.

I wonder... I opened the box and turned the bottom a bit and it started vibrating. What level was this? One. I turned it up to two then went all the way up to five and five was crazy.

I didn't realize it but my legs had opened themselves "horny fucker" I whispered.

I played with the settings for another moment before I reached my hand down with the vibrator and it was only on level two but when it touched me my breathing picked up a bit. She did say she wanted it put to use. Maybe she thought I looked tense. Maybe she thought I was in need of a release. Maybe she wanted to help me relax and maybe she wanted to help me have a release or she just wanted to help me have an orgasm. Why isn't she in here helping then? No! She shouldn't be in here helping. That would be wrong.