The Idea.

Madelyn took me to the back yard and once we got far enough away she handed me the gun and walked forward "shot me" she said.

I looked at her confused "did you say you wanted me to shot you?"

"Yes"

I shrugged, if that's what she wants. I clicked off the safety and cocked the gun back and pointed it at her.

"Wait!" She came rushing over and took the gun "were you really going to shoot me!?"

"Of course not. The guns empty"

She looked down at the gun then back to me "no it's not"

I nodded "it is"

She reached her arm out and pulled the trigger and the top snapped back revealing an empty chamber.

"How'd you-"

I held up the clip with the bullets and smiled "I removed em"

"When?"

"When you were walking away"

"You're insane"

"I know"

"So you know how to use a gun?"

"A little"

She handed the gun back "shot that tree" she said and pointed at a tree that had a metal upper half of a man on it.

I reloaded and aimed.

I missed again and again she she came up behind me and sat her hand on my waist and used to other to travel up my arm and she was fixing my posture. "And fire" she whispered in my ear.

I shot it and it hit the side of the mans stomach "here you try" I handed her the gun and she stepped back firing it a few times hitting in all kill zones but always hitting to far to the side. "Oh I see" I said and she passed the gun back and I pulled her by the belt and pulled her against me and I heard her let out a small laugh and put her hands on my hips as I fired and I felt her freeze once I hit every target spot on leaving a dent in the head of the metal man from hitting the same spot repeatedly.

"Just a little my ass" I heard from the door and looked up to see Evelyn smiling at me. "That's my girl"

I have her a smile back "Sam" Madelyn said catching my attention "what aren't you telling us about your past?"

I just shrugged and started walking towards Evelyn and she bowed at the waist then turned and crouched and I jumped into her back and let her carry me to the kitchen.

None of the food was done but I can wait a minute.

Madelyn came and joined us in the kitchen and I was on the counter and Evelyn was in front of me and I was leaning against her back with my arms around her shoulders resting my head in her neck.

Madelyn got into a drawer beside my leg and sat her gun down on the counter and took the mag out to reload it.

I smiled over at her and she looked me up and down before going back to her gun "have you ever been fucked with a gun?" I asked her.

"No. Nothings ever entered my body and it'll stay that way"

I hummed "have you?" I asked Evelyn.

"Can't say I have. Have you?" She asked.

"I have" the room stilled. "Right when I turned 20, it was a birthday present"

"From who?" Evelyn asked.

"My girlfriend at the time"

"She fucked you with a gun?"

"Yup, she was real into all of that. Shoved it down my throat and all"

"How'd you feel about that?" Madelyn asked still loading it.

"I couldn't walk the next morning" I said using that as my answer.

"So you enjoyed it?" Evelyn asked

"Very much"

"Was it loaded?" Madelyn asked.

"Yes, safety off and cocked back. One wrong slip and I'd been dead for close to it"

"And you risked it?"

"For that woman, I did everything. She paid for my collage and I lived with her, she also had a penis. But she loved props. When I got to her house I'd be naked as soon as entering the door and she'd have me on my knees and not long after that tied to a bed and fucked"

"How long did you two date?" Madelyn asked.

"...we were married as soon as I turned nineteen and we dated since I was seventeen so we were together for nine years two months one week and four days"

"Right down to the day huh"

"Yeah, she was important to me"

"What happened to you two?" Evelyn asked turned around and leaning on my thighs.

"She died"

"How?"

"She was in a... She was a gang leader but I didn't care. Things went wrong one day leaving her shot in an alley and she bled out, someone had to tell me and I was heartbroken I had lost everything when I lost them"

"...the gang you lived with?" Madelyn asked.

"No, they were smaller. She was one of the three"

"The seven?"

"In this world there are seven that rule the mafia and she was one"

"So you dated a Mafia queen practically"

"Married one, yes"

"That explains so much" Madelyn said. "You're really sketchy"

"I'm fucking awesome" I joked and leaned down kissing Evelyn's forehead since she was here and she smiled at me.

"Yes you are" Evelyn said agreeing with me.

I looked between to the women. "I have an idea and I don't know how you'll both feel about this but it has to be fully 100% with each party"

They looked at me confused "what's your idea?"

"I was thinking-" *knock* *knock* "I should get the door"

"I will" evelyn said and walked to the door.

Madelyn took her spot between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her.

She smiled and kissed me back. "You're one crazy women you know that right?" Madelyn joked.

"I know"

"Your package was delivered this morning"

I smiled "was it?"

"Yup, what is it?"

"You'll see later"

"I'm afraid"

I grabbed her chin and pulled her head up and leaned beside her head to whisper in her ear "you should be" I sat my free hand on her chest and I could feel her heart beat speeding up.

"Sam" I heard and looked over and froze.

An: short chapter but I'm just going to leave this here for a bit. I love y'all, talk to you later.