I'll be needing stitches.

When I got back I waved the best I could to Roxie and gave her my best smile and went up to the top floor and sat my cooler under my desk and my bags in my drawer and put my food on the desk with my coffee then carried Madelyn's stuff to her office and she was in a chair across from the couch smoking just like the day at the hospital when she picked me up.

"Finally" she said and sat up "did you get everything?"

I nodded "lunch and coffee" I said and sat the bag down and she pulled out the container and opened it "you didnt say what you wanted so I just threw a guess out there" I hadn't looked at it until I handed her the cooler and noticed I gave her the wrong thing "oh that one's mine yours must be on my desk"

"It's fine I'll take this one"

I was about to say something but she reached out for the cooler so I stayed quiet and handed her the cooler and she opened it and grabbed out a bottle and I handed her another bag "I got you something. Don't worry I paid for it"

"What is it?"

"Open it"

She grabbed the bag and opened it and unzipped the case to reveal a small cooler like thing that held a tall bottle and had two glasses on the otherside and a wine bottle opener. "What made you get this?" She asked looking up at me.

"I saw it and thought you might like it"

"I do, thank you"

"No problem. I'm going to go do those reports now"

"Why don't you bring your lunch in here and eat with me" she offered but I wasn't able to eat that food.

"No thank you, I'm really busy and have to visit Roxanne real quick for the rest of the reports anyways"

"No I insist"

"And I decline"

"Sam"

"It's fine"

"Is it because of earlier?"

"No, that was my fault and I'm sorry about that, I was out of line and I should've handled it better"

"No I was the one out of line Sam"

"No that's enough, eat I'll be working" I said and left before she could object.

I grabbed the bag with her food and went downstairs and seen Roxanne "hi again" she said and smiled up at me from her chair.

"Hi. I should have some reports to pick up"

"Yup right here" she said and grabbed a large stack and put them on the counter.

"Thank you and here you can have this" I said and handed her the bag and she opened it and looked confused "I'm allergic to it remember"

"Why'd you get it then?"

"I mixed up the food and she seemed happy with my order so I just let her have it and figured I'd give you this"

"Why don't you just tell her?"

"It's okay, I'm not that hungry anyways"

"You sure?"

"Yeah of course"

"Well thank you for this sweety"

"No problem" I said and grabbed the reports and went back up to the top and sat the pile on my desk but opened my drawer and opened the numbing cream and suturing kit. I stood up and pulled off my bandages then sat on the floor and got under my desk and googled how to suture my hand but it sent me to wikiHow so I was looking at the photos and I think I understand it so I dump my bag out and ready everything to start so I start undoing the tape and apply the numbing cream and wait for it to take effect and when I can't feel my hand I fold my belt and put it in between my teeth just in case and I put a glove on and ready the needle.