mamma I'm in love with a criminal.

Madelyn POV:

I was sitting in the waiting area feeling terrible. How could she have done this? I trusted her and she possibly just killed the thing that meant most to me.

I was going to be a mother.

I put my hands on my face before running one of them through my hair. We've been here for hours and I still have nothing. Mom and jasmine has been in the room but I can't be in there for some dumbass reason.

"Madelyn Jackson?" Asked a doctor and I quickly stood up.

"That's me"

He gave me a sincere look "I'm sorry but the baby didn't make it"

My heart crushed in my chest and tears began to flood out. I felt like the world was spinning and my knees went weak and I dropped to the floor crying.

The doctor apologized and walked away and I stayed there crying until my mother came out and seen me and tried to comfort me but the only person who I need is the last person I want. I hate that I need her.

She just took everything away from me and I still need her.

I hate her.

I need her.

I hate her.

"Do you want to see jasmine?"

"No"

"...please tell me you're not going to go running back to that girl after what she just did"

"I'm not now leave me alone"

She did as I asked and walked away leaving me to cry.
___

When I had finally calmed down I decided to make a trip to the restroom to fix myself up before going home and making sure Samantha isn't there anymore.

I was washing my hands when the door opened and a woman in scrubs came in "you okay?" She asked coming to the sink beside me.

I just shrugged.

"Did someone pass?"

"My unborn child"

"I'm sorry to hear that... I haven't heard the bell tonight"

"The what?"

"For each lost child born or not we ring a bell. Who was the doctor?"

"I don't know. Doctor sanders I believe"

"You're Madelyn?"

"I am"

"He didn't think you'd react like that"

"What?"

"Nothing. I should get back to work"

She went to walk away but I grabbed her arm "no tell me"

"...he feels terrible that he did it"

"Did what?"

"...she wasn't pregnant. The older woman bribed him to tell you that"

"She wasn't pregnant?" She shook her head "she lied to me"

"I believe so"

I smiled a bit and a laugh came out. She's not pregnant! Sam didn't do anything wrong!

I got excited and pulled this woman into a kiss and she didn't reject it.

"She wasn't pregnant" I whispered and kissed her again not knowing what to do an I was excited. "Sam didn't do anything wrong!"

She smiled and nodded "I have no idea what you're talking about but I wouldn't mind doing whatever that was again" she joked a bit and pulled me back to her lips and I was excited so I let it happen before it clicked and I stepped back and she had to hold onto the wall