bubbles

I was still with Evelyn drinking when she had said something making me laugh. I hit her arm and she went sideways out of the chair and smacked her ass on the ground making me laugh more.

Madelyn had magically appeared next to me scaring me and I jumped out of my chair ready to fall next with Evelyn but arms wrapped around me and my eyes were wide. I looked over to the owner of the arms expecting to see Madelyn but I was completely wrong, who caught me was a thousand times worse. It was Mad-elyn. I laughed at my own joke and she looked serious so I stopped and looked down to Evelyn getting up "I told you to not drink so much"

"I didn't drink at all"

"How about we go swimming then" she said.

"Fine let's go"

"Sam-" Evelyn started but I cut her off

"No I am do it and I'll prove her wrong"

"Okay then let's go"

I shrugged and she let go of me and led the way out the back doors and when I looked around nobody else was here. Everyone must've left.

She led me outback to a pool and I reached behind me to the zipper of my dress and unzipped myself leaving me in my underwear but I wasn't going to ruin that dress.

I threw the dress at Madelyn then stepped to the edge of the pool.

"Sam" Evelyn said.

"Shhhh eve, not right now I'm proving a point"

I put one foot right against the edge and went to lean forward when I remembered something.

I can't swim.

I was already under the water and for some reason I wasn't going back to the top I just kept going down and I couldn't hold my breath for shit.

I started freaking out a bit and sobered up. Why am I so fucking stupid!? I should've remembered I couldn't swim.

I seen a figure coming for me and my only half sober mind thought it was some type of sea monster so I swung and punched it in the nose and I seen it jerk back so I started swinging more but it's arms grabbed me and I couldn't hold my breath anymore and thought I was going to pass out but it's mouth connected with mine and it plugged my nose and pushed air into my lungs. I pulled it closer, honestly I bet this monster would give great tongue. It surprisingly tasted amazing.

I wanted to tell it to pull me down to it's cave and fucking devour me but I couldn't talk under water.

Take me to your magical kingdom and marry me and we can fuck whenever you want.

When I realized it was taking me back to the top I started fighting.

No! I wanna go home with you! Take me with you!

Once I was above the water I sucked in as much air as I could and opened my eyes to see Madelyn holding onto me.

I looked back down at the water but didn't see it "where'd it go!?"

"Where'd what go?" She asked in the middle of a panic.

"The sea monster, I wanna live with it. It gave amazing tongue!"

"Why didn't you tell me you couldn't fucking swim!?"

I looked back to her. Is that really why she's worried? "I forgot"

"You forgot!?" She yelled at me

"Sorry"

She closed her eyes and put her forehead against mine "god-damned crazy woman"