it's getting hot in here I wanna...where yo clothes at?

An. It's currently 1:46 and I don't want to proof read but it I see a mistake I'll come back and fix it later.
__________

I had gotten the baby ready for the day then sat him in his playpen while I showered and changed.

When I was done it was seven sixteen in the morning and I grabbed my phone and called Madelyn and she picked it up after a couple rings "Sam?" She asked quickly.

"Yeah it's me, is everything okay you sound out of breath"

"Im in the shower and I heard the phone ringing so I ran"

"That was quick then"

"Yeah"

"Should I call back later so you can finish what you're doing?"

"No, it's fine. Did you need me?"

"I have a few questions but it can wait"

"No, tell me"

"Okay do I still have a job?"

"Yes, of course I never stopped paying you and I didn't cut off your company card just in case you needed it"

"You didn't?"

"No, but I did hire another assistant but just for in office and you're above her and I could fire her if you want I just needed help while you were gone. I told everyone you went on a paid vacation do to family issues"

"You don't need to fire her. Second question is actually a favor"

"Anything"

"CAn you get a recording of our call last night?" I asked.

"I mean I could, why?".

"No reason I just want it please"

"Okay? Anything else?"

"Two more things"

"Okay"

"How do you feel about baby's?"

"They're cute I guess, why?"

"Something happened last night and I'll explain more but the last thing is can you come and get me if send you my location?"

"Yes, I'm on my way now just send the location"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

The phone hung up and I sent her my location and I got everything by the door waiting and I grabbed the baby and put him against me and went up to the front desk and turned in my keys and they wouldn't give me a refund for the next five days but I wasn't worried about it.

On the way back to my room I saw Madelyn's car pull into the parking lot and she got out and knocked on my door "Sam it's me" she said.

"Madelyn" I said behind her and she turned and smiled but her smile dropped and she looked at what was laying against me asleep. "We need to talk"

She looked back up to me and I walked into my room and she followed and is at down getting ready to talk but she grabbed the diaper bag and suitcase and took them out to the car and since I didn't have anything "come on, put...is it a boy or girl?"

"Boy"

"Put him in the car seat and hand him to me and I'll put him into the car"

"I told you that we needed to talk"

"And we will, not here"

I was to tired and it was to early to argue with her so I put him in the car seat and buckled him up while she pulled the play pen down and took it out then came back for him.