I wanna commit murder

I spent the next morning awake laying with Evelyn as she slept.

Why did I say that? I'm so stupid and now I'm stuck on an private island with them and there's nowhere to go and hide.

I pushed myself out of bed without waking her and went down to the kitchen and to my surprise I wasn't alone.

Madelyn was sat at the table with her head in her hands. I cleared my throat to let her know I was there and she looked up quickly wiping her eyes and cleared her own throat before speaking "you're awake. At this hour?"

"I am"

"Is everything okay?" She asked.

"I've been better"

"Is there anything I can do?"

"No"

She nodded and stood up and I readyed myself for her to come over to me but the did the opposite and walked out of the room. Where's she going?

I waited a minute expecting her to come back but she didn't so I waited five more minutes but she still didn't return. I walked the way she did but didn't see her.

I walked into the giant living room and sat down on the couch and looked around. Where did she go?

I went to lay down but I couldn't get comfortable, I felt the same feeling I felt when I couldn't remember any of this.

At least now I know what it is.

Because I remembered.

I pushed myself up and went upstairs and walked back into the bedroom as if not to wake her.

I crawled into bed next to her and cuddled into her side. I wasn't close enough though and I felt like she knew this because she turned to her side and held onto me. I want more.

I tried to push into her more and it wasn't enough still.

I pulled away from a moment and pulled my shirt off then my pants leaving me in just panties.

I cuddled back into her but still not yet. "Take off your clothes" I told her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Once she was sure that I was she started pushing her clothes off and I went back to cuddling her and she wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around her neck and one hand was in her hair. Every inch I could get to touch her was doing just that.

I pulled just my head back a bit and looked at her "Is it weird that I feel like I'm betraying your sister?"

"No, I feel it too but I want you Sam, so much. You make everything so much better and you make life easier and worth living"

I didn't know how to respond to that so I just kissed her and she didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"I know you're falling for my sister but I don't want to lose this" she said breaking the kiss.

"I don't either"

"Sam would you like to be my girlfriend?" She asked sounding nervous.

I smiled at her "you're a loser why would I ever want that?"

"Because I'm a hot and awesome nerd that's falling too hard and fast for my own good"

"Can we wait I don't know if I'm ready to give her up, I care for you I really do so much but I also care for your sister and I'm sorry if that hurts you but I can't do that to you"

"I understand" she said and gave me a smile "as long as you still give me an opportunity to win you over then that's fine"

"Thank you"