sexually frustrated.

Madelyn and I spent most of the day in her room just laying in bed and she even turned on some movies.

It was peaceful until she left to get food and I heard music blasting in the hallway right outside the door.

I was about to get up to check it out but the door was pushed open and music flooded the room and Evelyn came sliding in wearing a pair of white boxers, a white button up, and white long socks and I knew none of that belonged to her meaning she's been through Madelyns closet and this has happened before and didn't end well.

"It might seem crazy what I'm about to say" she sang with the song bobbing her head and danced her way over to the dresser and took Madelyns sunglasses and put them on and turned her head to look at me.

She pushed the glasses to the bottom of her nose looking me up and down with a smirk. I raised a brow at her and she slid them back up and danced her way over to me and put her hand out for me to grab.

"Come on Sam dance with me" she encouraged and I sighed before grabbing her hand and she pulled me out of bed almost making me fall with the force behind it. She put a hand on my waist and the other held onto my hand as she literally slung me around and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you on your meds?" I asked her.

"Nope, they take away my sparkle" she said and spun me around then pulled me into her.

"Did you even bring them?"

"Nope, Madelyn forgot to tell me to and I'm not going to remember those tiny things"

"So your ADHD is going to be like this the entire trip"

"Who knows" she laughed.

"Are those my clothes?" I heard from the door and the music cut off and Evelyn froze and looked down at me.

She mouthed the word help to me.

"What did I tell you last time you took my clothes?"

Evelyn slowly looked over to Madelyn and smiled at her "oh hello sister, I didn't see you there. The funniest thing happened I came in here to ask you a question and Sam just threw these clothes at me and told me to put them on and you know I could never tell her no. It's my greatest weakness"

"She told you to wear my sim glasses too didn't she?"

Evelyn nodded and pulled the sunglasses off and hooked them onto my shirt.

"What'd I tell you would happen if I caught you stealing my clothes again?"

"Something along the lines of murder and torture and paying rent or even living on the street"

Madelyn hummed and came into the room and locked the door and Evelyn turned so I was out between them.

"Yeah well it's funny I've been in the mood for a bit of violence so this works perfectly" Madelyn said and I could've sworn I heard Evelyn gulp.

"Let's talk this out like grown ups, no need for violence" Evelyn said with a smile trying to reason with her sister.

Madelyn took off after Evelyn but Evelyn pushed me into Madelyn and screamed sorry before running to the door and screaming the entire time she worked on that lock and I thought Madelyn had her for a second but she got out just in time and I could hear her yelling down the hall.

I sighed and rubbed my head walking to the door "Madelyn don't hurt your sister" I said walking towards where the screaming was coming from.

I seen Evelyn running down the stairs and Madelyn was right on her heels "Madelyn!" I said sternly and they both stopped and looked up at me "Evelyn go get into your own clothes and don't touch your sister's and Madelyn get your ass back to the bedroom now and lily I know you're watching so shut the fuck up"