chapter 54 (acotar reference)

After we finished painting Evelyn was talking about needing to clean off the bushes and for some reason wanted me to look at one. When I'd gotten up and went over to look at it she put paint on my nose. "Really?"

She smiled and nodded "really"

I grabbed a brush and painted her nose. Her mouth dropped in fake hurt. "Bitch" she said and I laughed at her.

"I swear you two cuss worse than a sailor" Madelyn said with her eyes closed and head titled back towards the ceiling.

I looked at Evelyn and smiled then back to Madelyn. I put more paint on the brush before walking over to her and straddling her lap "yeah but you love us"

"Debatable"

I brought the paint brush up and put a dip on her nose then drew a heart on her cheek and she opened her eyes and gave me that 'seriously?' look and I leaned back to look at my art work and I was happy with it.

She grabbed the paint brush from my hand "Evelyn give me the paint box"

Evelyn scooted it over and Madelyn put the paint brush in water and grabbed my waist getting onto her knees then laying me down on my back and she was in between my legs. She sat back on her knees and grabbed the brush and dipped it into some paint then started drawing a small pattern "I want to draw on her too" Evelyn said and came over and joined her sister and I just laid there while these two women worked over top of me and the paint was cold but weirdly relaxing.

They went to my collar bone down to my pants line until they ran out of room "can I take your pants off?" Madelyn asked and I nodded and she grabbed the edges and I lifted my hips and she pulled them of leaving me in my underwear and bra but they paid no mind instead they just kept painting.

I heard a cry from the changing table "I got it" Evelyn said retiring her paintbrush for the night "I should get some sleep anyways. Goodnight you two"

"Night" we both said and Evelyn left shutting the door behind her.

Madelyn kept going but now she'd go further into my inner thigh and just leave a line going up as far as she'd want it. At one point she opened my legs and got in-between them them. "I think I need better lighting" she said and I looked down at her.

"Let me guess, your room has the best lighting"

She smiled and nodded and I laughed a bit and she closed the box grabbing the water so she didn't spill it and we went into her room and she locked the door.

"Where do you want me?"

She pointed at the bed and I rolled my eyes with a smile before walking over to the bed and laying down "you're going to get paint on the bed" I said and she just shrugged and put the box of paints beside the bed then got her paint brush back and climbed up and sat in between my legs and leaned so her hand was beside my head and she drew a line up my neck then softly blew on it and it had me wanting to act funny.

I let her do as she was but appearntly she couldn't see right so she leaned up even more and I felt the bulge in her pants and  had a funny feeling go through my body.

Without even thinking I opened my legs some more for her and I saw a slight smile play over her lips.

Her finger tips went over my skin on the dried spot so she wouldn't smear any paint but the problem was that my chest and stomach were the only dry spots and I was enjoying her touch a bit to much.

"I'm out of room for paint" she said softly so I leaned up a bit which was a mistake because I just rubbed up against her but I ignored it and reached behind me and unlatched my bra then threw it to the side and she smiled looking at me. She didn't waste any time to touch me and while she was painting she'd 'accidentally' graze her fingers across my nipples that were already hard but I could probably play it off as being cold in here...no I couldn't.