doggy...pile

I woke up still in Evelyn's arms and it was the most peaceful thing ever.

I turned to face her and saw that she was already awake. When she knew she was caught she couldn't help but smile "morning"

"Were you watching me?"

"I was, did you know you snore when you sleep."

"No I don't"

"You do. Like a man"

"Shut up" I said and dug my face into her chest "say it again and I'll bite you"

She laughed and squeezed me until it knocked the breath out of me and I started tapping on her shoulder and she rolled us over and laid on top of me.

"Evelyn! I just woke up give me a minute" I whined making her laugh.

She dropped all her weight on me and i sucked it a breath "Evelyn!"

I heard a knock on the door and thanked God for my savior.

Madelyn walked in and seen her sister "help" I pleaded.

She came in and shut the door and walked over to us. "I think we all need to have a conversation"

She climbed on top of Evelyn sitting on her then laying back and facing the ceiling "get off fatass!" Evelyn yelled.

"I'm dying" I said getting out as much breath as I could.

"You'll survive long enough" Madelyn said.

Evelyn laughed and leaned her head into my shoulder as Madelyn stayed with her back against her sisters.

"Sam, marry me"

I froze and I felt Evelyn tense up a bit "no, marry me. I'm more interesting"

"Technically I can't marry anyone-"

"Because she's already married" lily said coming into the room. She walked over to the pile and climbed on top of Madelyn and I seen her smirk down at her.

The added weight made it hard to breath "fat asses" I said as best as I could.

"Sam is married to me so technically she can't marry any of you. And why would she want that? I get that you're hot but you're not that hot. Maybe she just likes the dick but hates men so we are convenient"

"Lily" i warned.

"It's okay, I'm done. Go ahead and continue your conversation I'll just be sitting right here" she said and smiled at Madelyn before scooting back a bit then pausing "now I feel why she likes you so much"

Madelyn didn't back down instead she just ignored her.

"Divorce her" Madelyn said looking right at lily.

Lily smiled and leaned in close to Madelyn and their lips were a couple inches apart "I'll oy divorce Sam if you agree to marry me instead"

"Lily" I warned.

"I'm being serious. If I cant marry you then I want her hand in marriage, she's cute. She'd be fun to break"

"I'll pass"

Lily hummed and got even closer "not for long you won't. Eventually you're need for Sam to be claimed as yours is going to get overwhelming but you can't have her because she'll always belong to me"

"This is awkward" Evelyn whispered in my ear.

"Lily and Madelyn, enough. Both of you out now"

Lily gave Madelyn a quick peck on the lips before getting up and walking out of the room "I'll see you in a minute lady's, and Sam" she paused to look back at me "I'll be ready to go home whenever you are unless Maddy baby decides to take your place and let her sister have you" she said then walked out