The other woman?

I got one hour of sleep last night and it was only because I couldn't hold my eyes open anymore. This morning when I woke up I was still on top of Madelyn and she was still inside of me but I was in pain and I still couldn't feel my legs.

I have work in a couple hours and I wanted more sleep but if I go back to sleep then I won't wake up later.

"You awake?" Madelyn asked.

"Yeah" I said quietly.

She brought her hand up and ran it through my hair "you did amazing tonight, I am so proud of you"

I smiled feeling like I did something good. "You were amazing too"

"Do you want to get a bath together? Or if you need time alone I could show you were the tub is"

"I want to take one with you, unless you need that time"

"No, I might later. It's nothing against you though I swear, I love being around you and touching you and having you touch me but sometimes touch becomes to much for me and I'll get a bit uncomfortable"

"I understand what you're saying, when you're ready for your time just let me know okay"

She nodded "can you walk?"

"I'd be lucky if I could army crawl"

"Want me to carry you?"

"Can you?"

"Of course"

She grabbed onto my hips and pulled herself out and each small movement was painful but she carried me the opposite way of the shower and down a hall until she took me through a door and I was in a room that looked like an indoor  pool "I thought I was getting a bath"

"You are, this is our tub"

"This? This is a whole pool"

"It's a large bath yeah but I think it's pretty, it came with the house and Evelyn liked it"

"It is very pretty, how do you drain it and refill it?"

"I'm not fully sure how it works but clean and fresh water is always coming in through that waterfall while I think it drains at the same right that it fills so it keeps it at the same height"

"Oh"

She walked us over to the edge and sat me down and when I looked down I noticed that I was covered in paint and it was all mixed together and when I looked at Madelyn she had just about the same amount of paint on her and her hands where covered in multiple colors one from each part of my body she touched.

Madelyn gets into the tub then comes and grabs me and puts me down on a seat in it and she finds soap and starts washing my hair for me and making sure to get the paint out as much as she could and I did the same for her.

After about an hour and fifteen minutes I was able to walk again but I had a limp and I would mess up a step every few so she found me a cane and went and got me clothes but when she went to get her own I smacked her ass with the cane and she raised an eyebrow and had an unamused expression.

When I got to the office Roxanne seen me and got up and hugged me "I've missed you so much sweetheart, I thought you were replaced and I cried"

"No need to cry Roxie, I told you they love me and wouldn't get rid of me"

"Well I'm glad" she said and stepped back from the hug "what's with the cane?"

"I hurt my knee and my leg gives out on me a bit" I lied.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that what happened?"

"I just fell, it's no big story really"

"So is that that Ms. Jackson is carrying all your stuff? And also hers and all the reports and mail I left for her instead of you?"