sex and cuddles.

I walked into the room that was connected to the bathroom and Madelyn was right on my heels.

When I walked in I didn't miss the woman standing in the room. "Still look as hot as the last time I seen you" lily said looking me up and down.

Madelyn came and stood Infront of me to block her view but I stepped out anyways and walked to the closet and I felt both womens eyes on me watching me.

They've both already seen me naked before so them watching doesn't bother me. I've fucked both of them and lily has been places even Madelyn and Evelyn together haven't.

She starts to follow me into the closet but Madelyn blocks the door. "Sam we should have a conversation"

"Yes we should"

"You can talk to her later she's busy" Madelyn said.

"Madelyn it's fine, go downstairs I'll be okay"

"Bu-"

"Madelyn please don't argue with me on this you know this is needed"

She paused for a second and just started at me before just walking away.

When the door shut lily walked into the closet and I started looking through the drawers and started getting dressed as she just stood there "if you're going to talk then talk" I told her and pulled my shirt on over my panties.

"I'm sorry"

I looked over at her and raised a brow "for what exactly?"

"Everything. I fell into a deep depression and started drink after you left and they kil-"

"Do you really have to bring that up" I said cutting her off already pissed off at her.

"Yes, you asked me what I'm sorry about and that's my deepest regret. I am so sorry that I ruined everything I love you Sam and I love him, if I knew they would hurt him then I wouldn't have left him alone. They were looking for me a-"

"THEY'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR YOU!!" I screamed at her "we were never safe because of you, I love you but if you think I'm going back to having to watch over my shoulder ever second then you're crazy! You promised me you would keep us safe" I said and the last sentence broke me. A tear fell and she got closer to me and I didn't tell her to stop so she didn't and she didn't until she was Infront of me.

More tears fell and she reached up and wiped them away and put her forehead against mine. "I am so sorry and I'll never be able to apologize enough to show you how sorry I am but I want to try. I still love you Sam and I will never stop because you are mine as I am yours we were made for each other Sam and that ring on your finger proves how much you still care about me. Youre moving on but yet you never took your wedding ring off"

Her free hand went down my arm then she put her fingers through mine. "You died" I cried quietly

"No I didn't, I'm right here Sam. I'm right here and I'm not leaving you again"

Her hand that was on my face started making circles on my cheek and she lifted my head enough so I was looking up at her. She used her hand that was holding mine to put my hand on her waist and brought the other up to her lips and kissed my knuckles and another sob fell at the feeling of her being here and touching me.

I wasnt crying because I didn't want her to touch me I actually missed her touch I still craved it even if I began to forget it and wish for another's but the way she made me feel always left an imprint that I can't completely erase the need for.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly and kept our foreheads together but her lips began to slowly move closer to mine.

I didn't stop her.