bet

Sam POV:

I was glad I finally got to sit down after all that running through the airport.

They cuffed me to a table but thankfully I was a very bored and curious neighbor and Debra made her nephew teach me to pick any lock with anything and it worked perfectly.

I was on my way to Hawaii and I don't know why but I started to feel a bit upset.

Madelyn had me arrested but she was trying to apologize to me. She knows but I'm still leaving. Why am I still leaving?

"Samantha hill" the speaker above my head said "I need a Samantha hill"

I looked over and the flight attendant was speaking into the phone thing.

I put my hand up and she smiled "oh we found her. Your wife said to tell you to come home she's in labor and she needs you asap"

That bitch. If I don't leave people are going to think I'm abandoning my wife while she's having my baby.

"I'm not married" I announced and people were looking at me and judging me. "I'm serious not. Look" I held up my hand to show no ring "I'm not married and I'm a woman how could I have gotten another woman pregnant?"

"You're going to leave your wife like that for Hawaii while she's having you child?" Someone in the plane asked.

"I'm not married"

People start mumbling and whispering. She had announced my name so everyone knows who I am now.

Someone came and sat down beside me then the other seat was taken too "you'd really leave your wife the have your child alone?" That voice.

I jerked my head to the side and seen Madelyn and on my other side was Evelyn.

"You're right. I'm going" I stood up and went to stop around Madelyn but she was too fucking tall and her giraffe legs were in the way and same for Evelyn. I went to stop over Madelyn but she positioned herself so I'd half to rub against that little stick in her pants so I went to Evelyn and she copied her sisters actions. I hate these women.

I ended up crossing over Madelyn and she made sure to grab my hips and touch whatever she could as I passed then her and Evelyn got up to follow me off.

They stayed a step behind and when I was off they wrapped their arms in mine "you run I'll tackle you" Madelyn threatened.

I believe her.

They led me to another door that led to where the planes are and they took me to a jet and let me go on first.

Only once I was strapped in did they talk "you want a vacation?" Madelyn asked.

"No"

"Then why Hawaii?"

"Why not? Maybe I'll find less problematic women there"

"I doubt that I dated a Hawaiian before and she was crazy but hot" Evelyn said.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window and Madelyn unbuckled herself and came to the seat beside me and Evelyn went to the front where the pilot is.

"So..."

I ignored her and kept looking out the window.

"Sam"

"This is kidnapping"

"And you assaulted a police officer and broke from a holding cell. I have amazing lawyers do you?"

Bitch.

"His grip hurt" I told her. She looked down at my arm and I hid it under the other one. I saw her jaw tense a bit and knew she had already seen the forming bruise.