say it.

When we finally landed Evelyn was the one to wake me up and told me Madelyn already abandoned ship and I told her what happened making her laugh.

"Piggy back?" She asked me.

"Of course"

She smiled and came behind me "wait I thought you meant me on you"

She joking rolled her eyes "I mean I guess that'd work too" she came Infront of me and I jumped on her back and laid my head against her.

"I'm still tired" I said and yawned.

"Good thing it's night time here"

"Where is here?"

"Our private island"

"Your what!?"

"Madelyn didn't tell you?"

"No!"

"Well you know now"

She carried me out of the plane or jet or whatever it was and down to a car and sat me in the backseat and when I seen Madelyn I flew her the bird and she rolled her eyes so I sat my hand on Evelyn's thigh and this didn't go unnoticed either.

The whole drive was quiet so I decided to try and make it a bit more... Interesting.

"I spy with my little eye something... Green"

They both looked over at me confused "what?" Evelyn asked.

"Something green"

"What about it?" Madelyn asked.

"It's I spy you have to find what I seen"

"A tree?" Evelyn guessed.

"Yup. Your turn"

"Okay... I spy black"

"The car"

"Yup"

Both of us looked at Madelyn "your turn" I told her.

"I'm not doing that"

"Come on" Evelyn said.

"No, you two can do it if you want but I don't want to"

Me and Evelyn went back and forth for a while until I started to get tired. I leaned my head on Madelyn's shoulder and she tensed up so I wrapped my arms around her arm "relax or I'll find a softer place to rest my head" she relaxed a bit and I stayed cuddled into her side as I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was still in the car but it want moving anymore and Madelyn was on her phone texting someone and I was still cuddled up to her.

When she noticed I was awake she turned off her phone and put it away "finally awake?"

"Where's Evelyn?"

"Inside. She took the bags in but I wanted to let you sleep a bit longer then I wanted to tell you something"

"What? How have I been out here?"

She checked her watched before answering "about three hours"

"And you stayed?"

"I didn't want to wake you. You always seem tired recently"

"I am a bit but I'll manage"

She nodded and just looked down at me for a second before speaking "I know you got upset last time I did this but there's a party"

I groaned and pulled away from her going to the other side "can't I just stay home?"

"It's at the house. I'm hosting it, I have to"