finally smut!

I looked Evelyn up and down and she smiled at me "what are you doing in here?" I asked.

"Were you not hinting for me to join?" She asked seriously.

"No"

"Oh, my bad I'll just go and I am so sorry"

"I don't remember you also having a uh.."

"A dick?" She asked and I nodded "you didn't touch me that night, I gave you all the attention"

"Really?"

"Yeah... Do you want me to leave?" She asked.

Do I?

She was about the size of her sister from the slight glaces I've had but I think Madelyn had a couple inches on her but she was still huge and holy shit was I scared...but also madly turned on. "No, you can stay"

She smiled and walked over to me and I started getting my hair wet and showering and we actually just showered but when I started to wash my body she had gotten behind me and her hands went to my stomach "missed a spot"

"Did I?"

"Don't worry I've got it" her hand started to go down a bit and she leaned forward a bit and kissed my neck.

"Is that another spot I missed?" I asked.

She nodded "yeah"

Her hand went further down until she finally touched me and I stepped back into her and I felt her on my back but I didn't care I leaned against her and she slipped a finger into me and I moaned when she hit the right spot "did I miss that spot too?" I joked.

She got close to my ear and whispered "No but it's one I did".

Oh fuck this girl is going to have me undone in seconds.

She added another finger and I moaned even loaded this time as she started pumping them. She kept going until I came undone and she had to hold me against her for a moment before I could focus and stand on my own. She turned me around and she kissed me then I watched in amazement as she stuck the fingers in her mouth and smiled when she was done cleaning them off.

She kissed me again making me taste myself before she bent down a bit and picked me up by my thighs and carried me to the wall not breaking the kiss once. "I want to fuck you Sam"

"Then do it"

Her smile grew and I reached down grabbing ahold of her dick and almost backing out because of how it felt in my hand. Now imagine that in my vagina, I don't know if I could take it all.

I stroked her a couple times before lining it up and she slowly lowered me down on it and I moaned each time more would come in and I already felt so full I didn't know how I was supposed to take all of it. Oh my god and Madelyn is even bigger just imagine trying to fit that.

When I finally reached the base my breathing was quick and I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

She started to move slowly at first but started to pick up speed and if I didn't cum just a minute ago I would've already done it again.

I was moaning as she was fucking me against the wall and it was so much, too much actually. My body gave in and started to cum again already but she didn't stop she kept that same pace and my eyes squeezed shut. I put my head into her shoulder and that just made her hit deeper so she sped up and I was moaning again and her thrust started to get a bit sloppy but it was barely noticeable. She went for a good few more minutes and I had came twice in that time and I was already nearing another. She pushed herself further into me and it made the intensity go up a level.