Chapter 37: Everyone of Us Had Their Own Demon to Hide.

WARNING:
  This chapter included:
  -foul words
  - attempted rape
  - blood

You have been warned read at your own risk.

***

Zhan looked at his surroundings. He was expecting that Zhixin will bring him to a secluded place filled with pungent smell of cigarettes, alcohol, and even drugs, yet this whole place looks tidy and clean. He woke up in a king size bed with a wide balcony to his right, and welcomed by the view of the sapphire ocean. Zhixin brought him at the seaside vacation house at the top of the hills.

Zhan pretended to lost his consciousness and he knew Nonglian intentionally put a tracking device on him and he was grateful for that. He didn't know why Zhixin brought him here but he felt relieved knowing that the other guy didn't touch him and forced him again. He knew both him and Zhixin will be grave danger if Zhixin forced himself into him.

"You're awake?"

Hearing his voice, Zhan turned and saw  the man leaning against the doorframe. He  looked at Zhixin from head to toe. He's wearing a sweat pants and loose shirt.

"Like what you're seeing, Zhan?"- Zhixin asked with a playful smirk on his face.

Zhan's eyes widened and he diverted his gaze away, clenching his fists. How dare this man think that he was fantasizing him? Zhixin had the audacity to think that way.

"You wanted to talk so please tell me what you wanted to tell me, so I could leave this place soon."- he said bluntly and stared at the man seriously.

But it seemed like Zhixin wasn't listening to his words but instead he changed the topic.

"Before that, let's eat. You cannot disobey me Zhan, you cannot leave this place unless I said so. So stand up and follow me."

This time, Zhixin's playful tone changed as well as his expression. He became serious and that penetrating gaze inflicted a small amount of fear in him.

Holding back his annoyance, he stood up and followed the man. He pretended to lost his consciousness but unknowingly he fell asleep. He was just hoping that Yibo was keeping their tracks for he wouldn't know what to do if Yibo failed to track their location.

This place was nice but he cannot let his guard down. Glass windows, marbled floor. Black and white theme. Even the furniture varied from the colors of black and white. He scoffed when he saw some plants at each corner of the living room.  But still,  no matter how beautiful and pleasant this place appeared to his eyes, he wasn't happy for he wasn't home.

We aren't calling a place our home because of its exterior and interior design but because of the people we were accompanying to live in that place.

This is not home. For his family weren't here, just this man. He agreed to help Yibo collect evidence in order to send this person to jail. Luckily, Zhixin didn't bothered to change his clothes nor take off his earring.  He didn't know how Yibo managed to install a camera inside this small diamond earring but he was thankful for it. All he has to do to get a confession from Zhixin, that he was indeed his attacker.

"Let's eat first, shall we?"

Zhan didn't say a word and sat down. Different dishes filled the round table. Their fragrance reached his nostrils but he already lost his appetite.  Yet, knowing that Zhixin will force him to eat, he grabbed his utensils and then proceeded to take a bite. Thankfully, his desire to throw up didn't comeback, if so, Zhixin will know that he was already conceiving his and Yibo's child. He didn't know what this psychopath will do if he will figure out about his pregnancy.