Chapter 19: The Phoenix Rises From The Ashes Along with the Dragon's Wrath.

WARNING: Some scenarios that are included in this chapter might cause discomfort to other readers. Read at your own risk.
  -Violence
  - Bloodshed
  - Gore
  - Foul Words

***

Zhan stared at his restaurant, lost in words. The building was enveloped by a huge fire, blazing hot flames intensified devouring everything. His hopes, his dreams, the beautiful memories, everything.

Zhan felt too numb, to even shed tears. He looked at the building in front of him, engulfed in fire. He was just hugging his daughter Meixing. The baby girl was sleeping in his arms, unaware of the chaos in front of them.

Firefighters came in response, trying to hold off and withstand the raging fire in front of them. Trying to put an end to this disaster.

Zhan felt strong arms embracing him, caging him in his arms. The omega instantly turned around, burying his face in his mate's chest, trying to seek some comfort.

They had the same thoughts, that who might be the mastermind to create such a huge mess. Yuyuan was the only one who had the urge to start up a fire with the desire to burn his restaurant and turn everything into ashes.

Thankfully, he put his savings at the bank. He had his credit cards and wallet with him. So he can still give his employees their salary, for now. Yuyuan might do this to stop him and make him give up, but he won't. It just saddened him, the fire burned all of his belongings. Their clothes and furniture are inside the restaurant and on the second floor.

But at the same time, he was grateful that someone wasn't hurt and they weren't here when the whole place started burning.

Moments, later the fire was finally distinguished. The smoke filled the air, somehow making Zhan hard to breathe. So they back away a little bit. The whole place was wrecked and looked like a mess. The wooden plaque at the top of the entrance was still there but the writings on it burnt with only a few letters visible. The ceiling and walls turned into charcoal color,  the furniture turned into ashes, and broken tea cups and plates shattered on the floor. So as the huge cabinet was smashed on the floor, along with the porcelain vases. It seemed like, they were intentionally destroyed by someone, before setting the whole place on fire.

Yibo had enough of this. He will face Zhan's lectures after punishing his stepbrother. Even if the omega will get at mad at him, he won't complain and coax him later. Chu Yuyuan needs to pay for this.

He let him off the hook, for he considered Zhan's feelings. He knew that the man would be dejected if he knew that something bad happen to his stepbrother. But Yibo was no saint, he wasn't. He maybe looked indifferent, like he didn't care but he can kill if he wanted to. He can play dirty if he wanted to.

After dealing with Zhan's stepbrother, he will go after Mr. Xiao and his wife. Because of Zhan's good nature, he hadn't complained even if his father was treating him unfairly, wouldn't let him experience the fun of childhood, always pressuring him to be at his best, that he should always be on top of everything. That being the second best means failure. That old man burned out Zhan, which resulted in the omega blaming himself if he failed to reach his father's standards and expectations. That's why Zhan, kept it all in. That's why Zhan was still reluctant to open up to him freely.

He will strip him of fame, on top of the social ladder. He will take down his businesses if he had to, or expose his dark secrets in public.

He had enough of this. He was no saint. Being merciful won't do them any good for now. Those people need to learn their lessons. If they stayed idle and decided to forget and forgive every time? Where's the change in it? Where's the progress. Yibo wouldn't stay still. He will make a move now.