Chapter 11: The White Lotus's Heart

***

Yuyuan snatched the porcelain vase at the top of his bedside table and threw it on the  floor with force. His lungs pumping the air harshly, breathing rigidly, as his eyes flared with anger.

He won. Xiao Zhan was disowned by his own father. He was not longer belong in Xiao's household.

Yuyuan was now the sole heir. No one could take his place now. Yet, that wench Xiao Zhan, living happily together with Wang Yibo. A young wealthy dominant pure breed alpha. The one who claimed himself as an emperor in business industry.

He wasn't the one who started the rumors between the two, but he ignited the fire, turning it even bigger. He helped triggering the netizens minds, into hating both Zhan and Yibo.

He thought that he would leisurely watch them, struggle and suffer, yet they proved him wrong. He had the upper hand yet they managed to turn the table against him.

He was thankful for the one who started the rumors but at the same time, he hated that person.  All he did was to light up the match then let him, them took care of the flame. But when that arrogant Wang Yibo made a move, that bastard hid his tail between his legs then proceeded running away, without having any intentions to fight back.

And that insolent omega, that bitch. He made himself looked pitiful. Filming himself a video, with the attempt to gain the sympathy of the public. Yuyuan gritted his teeth. That lowly omega, succeeded and what angers him? That arrogant Wang Yibo, it seemed like he had fallen in love with Zhan.

He scoffed. He doesn't like that alpha, not even a bit. In his eyes, he was unattractive.Yeah, he had a handsome face and he was hella rich. Yet, that man, he's such a boring person. He doesn't know how to smile and he always had that cold and indifferent face.

But he cannot let the two ended up being together. When Wang Yibo married Zhan. That wench will eventually act arrogant and he cannot let that thing to happen.

Seeing Xiao Zhan at the top, that would make him lose a face. Watching how others adore Zhan, if that happens. That will make his blood boils to the extreme. He cannot bear to witness Xiao Zhan having a higher status than him. He managed to endure seeing Zhan dominated the whole household while having the old Xiao full support, doting towards him.

While growing up, Zhan had taken all the praises and compliments. May it be from the old Xiao, his friends and their schoolmates. He was only the second best, why? For Zhan would always be at the first place, whether in academics or not.

Many admired Zhan, for his temparent. He could easily created a bond and established new relationships with other people. They praised him, for he always had a smile on his face, making everyone's heart melt.

He even hated it, for the appearance, Xiao Zhan would always win. He can be both handsome and cute. He had a pretty face, a good interpersonal skill and had a high intellect.

How could such a thing happened? Xiao Zhan was just two years older that him, yet everybody's thought that Zhan was way more futher that him, in any aspects.

He hated it. He hated Xiao Zhan to the core. Now, Yuyuan was sitting on the bed as tears abruptly fell from his eyes. He kept his head low and suddenly laughed. His gazed was full of madness as a dangerous smile spread on his lips.

"You won't be happy, Zhan. I swear, you'll suffer even more."

***

Zhan on the other hand was preparing for his check up. The feeling excitement was rushing through his veins, making him all giddy inside.

It was the first time that Yibo will accompany him. But along with the excitement comes with nervousness. He doesn't know how Yibo would react later. Well, he hasn't know the baby's gender yet. His obgyne would always asked him if he wanted to know or not. But in the end his answer still remains the same. He cannot describe it through words but there's a small voice that keeps telling him to say no, and now arriving at this point? He finally understands. He wanted to be with the alpha, he wanted Yibo to be by his side as he deals with this stuff. It was a bit selfish of him, but he wanted to be with the alpha when it happens, and later, it will.