Chapter 2: The Old Scars Won't Fade Away Easily

WARNING:
This chapter contain the following scenarios:
  -Rape
  - Discrimination
  - Physical Abuse.

Some readers might become uncomfortable reading the flashback. If so, I advised you to skip that part and proceed with the current timeline.

***

"Please..no no! Stop! Stop! I'm begging you. No..."

A scent of lavender and storming raging seas infiltrated his nose rendering him almost voiceless and made him motionless. Such a strong presence and pheromones from a dominant alpha. An omega like him cannot do anything against that domineering force.

The room was dark, he cannot clearly see the man's face but he can feel his movements. The warm breathe against his skin made him shivered not because he was pleased but felt disgusted. His body was feeling hot all over, not because he was enjoying this but for the reason, that injected something to him and he wasn't a fool not to know that it was an aphrodisiac. He was trying to break free from this evil man's grip who were lusting over him but this wicked alpha kept releasing his pheromones in the air, cornering and attacking him.

He doesn't want his first time to be like this, without love between but only lust. He was dreaming to find his fated pair, wait for their marriage then give his self to his man wholeheartedly but that dream was threatening to shatter into pieces because of this occurrence in front of him. He was inside of a dark room with this savage beast, with this alpha.

He looked up to the ceiling as tears trailed across his cheeks. The man started kissing his neck and shoulder. He wanted to scrape his skin off, those areas that this bastard alpha's lips touched and leave his mark on. He wanted to break free, go home and take a bath. He wanted to scrub his body thoroughly until he was satisfied, until there's no traces left behind. But how could he? When his knees turned into jelly. He was so eager to kick this man who's hovering on top of him away from him and escape. But he had no strength left in his legs. He laid there motionless.

But the moment when he was about to feel entirely hopeless, his eyes caught the alarm clock at the side table beside the bed. His eyes glimmered, instantly a wicked idea appeared in his mind. He was left no other choice but to reach out for that object. He was grunting and groaning but the alpha on top of him mistaken his actions as if he was started to enjoy their little debauchery.  His lips curved up, forming a triumphant smile as his hands slipped down to squeeze the omega's plum ass cheeks. But that action triggered the omega's last straw and with that, he slammed the alarm clock over the alpha's head. He didn't know how he made it possible to lift that object and even strike for another one, this one using the lamp shade.

"Fuck you slut!"

The alpha cursed holding his already bleeding head. But the omega didn't dare to give him a glimpse and instead get off the bed. His legs were shaking as he walked but it seemed like fate had showered him a little hope. He used the wall to support himself and continued his plan to flee. The alpha was left on the bed, groaning and agonizing because of the pain. He tried to stand up but he was instantly pulled back into the bed. His head was throbbing and the dizziness didn't gave some mercy on him.

At that time the omega had successfully walked out of the room. His tears kept falling as he slowly walk on that quiet hallway. There's no sign of any person within that floor and he kept on silently praying that someone will appear, maybe his Dad or Yuyuan to help him.

Breathing heavily, his body warming up but he fought the urge to give in and rest, neither to sit down for a while. He had to... to escape from this nightmare. His eyes shone with hope as his eyes fixed on that person's figure ahead of him. It was no other than his stepbrother, Yuyuan. His lips curved up into a smile, grateful that his prayers were answered. But he found his self being dragged back to that hell room.