Chapter 22: The Counterattack of President Wang

***

Mr. Xiao slammed his palms on the table. Rage and madness. He wanted to attack that damn alpha but he knew he would only lose. A dominant alpha like him cannot fight against a pure-breed dominant alpha like Wang Yibo.

"That damn bastard!"

Mrs. Xiao flinched hearing his angry voice.  The corner of Mr. Xiao's eyes turned red. He shifted his murderous gaze to his wife.

"You said you would take care of everything? How could that bastard have any evidence? How come!"

Nasty rumors circulating on the internet like a plaque. He was charged with embezzlement, scams, and selling illegal drugs and firearms.

He was innocent, as long as there was no evidence of his illegal transactions, he will remain innocent.

But that damn President Wang. He didn't know how that man had managed to collect evidence against him. It backfired on him, affecting his business negatively. The investigators withdrew their investments, and so as the shareholders.

Because of Wang Yibo. His company was now in a state of jeopardy and if the problem wouldn't resolve? Everything will go downhill and it will lead to bankruptcy.

He doesn't want that to happen.

"Honey, calm down. "- Mrs. Xiao said in a soothing voice, trying to calm her husband.

Mr. Xiao snapped. "Calm down?! How could I?! If that man Wang Yibo wouldn't leave us alone? The reputation and power that I had built for 30 years... Everything will be over. Can't you understand?! I thought you were smart but it seemed like you were not using that small brain of yours."

The woman gritted her teeth and kept her head. Her husband was humiliating her, mocking her but she cannot fight against him. She had no power to do it.

Her background wasn't impressive and she didn't come from a wealthy family. She was just fortunate that Mr. Xiao fancied her and made her his wife, even though she already had a child.

He cannot deify him.

Mr. Xiao was panting, trying to stabilize his breathing back to normal.

"If your son was here, things would've become different but where he is now? He's in Italy, living lavishly, squandering money like there's no tomorrow. Why? Did he want to act like Xiao Zhan? If he'll come back home holding a baby in his arms. I wouldn't think twice and chase him out of here."

Mrs. Xiao gulped and bit her lips. Her husband was being too much. She knew her son was becoming unfilial to them. Yuyuan went abroad, without saying goodbye to them. She even made a fool out of herself when she trespassed in Mr. Wang's household. She accused Zhan of detaining her son but the truth was, that Yuyuan went on a vacation, to Italy, Rome.

But she wouldn't apologize to Zhan. Her son was way better than that omega.  At least her son didn't get pregnant by any alpha and then abandoned afterward.

Despite Yuyuan acting like an unfilial son. She was grateful that her son wasn't here with them. If so, her husband would burden Yuyuan to help him solve his problems regarding their business.

"Why don't you ask your son to talk to President Wang then? I'm sure President Wang would listen to him if-

"Could you please shut up! Close your mouth if all you were saying were nonsense. Ask for Zhan's help? "- Mr. Xiao scoffed and laughed mockingly. "Are you out of your mind?! We already cut ties with him and now, you want me to ask for his help?"