Chapter 7: The Cresent Moon Bracelet.

***

Dressed in a white maternity dress, Zhan waited for the alpha patiently. The fetus in his stomach grew day by day and now, he was nearing six months. He had his coat within his arms. He hasn't had a clue why Yibo asked to treat him a meal outside when they can have one, here in his restaurant.

Today, it was the fifth day of August. Though it was hot during day time, it was usually a bit chilly when the night time arrived. It was still summer but this passed few days, it's been raining heavily so he had his umbrella ready, just in case it will rain tonight.

He was wondering where would Yibo  take him. He was hoping that he wouldn't feel out of place, because of his appearance. Just a simple white coat and dress, complemented with a white rubber shoes.

His eyes glow when he saw the alpha stepping out of his car. He laughed when he saw Yibo's appearance. He was wearing a white shirt and coat, white pants and white shoes. His hair was slightly disheveled. They really looked like a couple with their almost matching outfits. It was refreshing to see the alpha in this new set of clothing, which was really different from from he usually looked like.

Yibo cleared his throat, forcing himself not to laugh nor smile. He really had no clue that Zhan would be wearing something which complemented what he had decided to wear for their dinner date this evening. At first, he was reluctant to agree to his grandmother's request and would originally wear what he usually wear, but he was glad that he followed her request.

"You look good." -He complimented the omega.

Zhan had a silly smile on his face then playfully said. "Yeah, you too. We really look like a couple now. Who would have thought that we would ending up wearing something white tonight?" - then let out giggles.

Yibo spoke. "I wish we could really become one."

Zhan widened his eyes and looked at the alpha dumbfounded. He didn't know if Yibo meant his words. He had a serious expression when he said those words, so he cannot tell if he meant it or not. He cannot read the alpha's mind, that's why.

Seeing the omega being caught off guard. Yibo shook his head, gently hold Zhan's elbow and assisted him, leading him all the way to his car. He even opened the card door and led him inside, helping the omega to put his seatbelt on, then turned around and headed to the driver's seat. Zhan kept his head low, fidgeting with his fingers as he waited for the alpha to get inside the car and sit beside him.

"Did you become uncomfortable with what I said earlier? I apologize if I made you feel like that."

The alpha sincerely apologized. Zhan looked up and shook his head. Biting his lips he said, "No, it's okay, Yibo." -then flashed a gentle smile.

Yibo instantly feel relaxed. He had regretted, saying those words earlier. By saying such words, the omega would really conclude, that he was being way too fast. He doesn't want to put him in a tight spot, suddenly attacking him by confessing his feelings for him. Zhan might run away and might distant his self away from him and he doesn't want that to happen.

He will take it slow, step by step then when everything is settled? He'll confess his feelings for him. At this moment, he had nothing in his mind but no other than, to have fun and spend time with the omega.

Zhan shifted his gaze outside the window. His mind was going astray, a little bit feeling expectant and excited about what will happen later. He turned to face the alpha again. Yibo looked so serious, fixing his sight solely on the road. Yibo had a perfect side profile for him. With those proud nose, reddish lips, thick eyebrows, and his cold eyes. Yibo was truly do doubt, he's a very good looking guy.