Chapter 33: Little Bean, Welcome

***

Somehow perplexed by the strange stares coming from Zhoucheng, Zhan cannot focus with what he's currently doing. He took Xiaobao for a walk in the park. He missed this fury baby. He hadn't spent some quality time with this cutie for a month. He was preoccupied by Yuyuan's situation and the conflict between him and his husband, that was resolved two days ago. Now that the issue had been resolved, he can spare some time for Xiaobao.

Yibo took Meixing with him when he went to work this morning. It wasn't that he despised the idea of letting Aunt Cheng took care of the baby... but because he wanted the old woman to rest. Also, Yibo reasoned that taking care of Meixing would never hinder him to do his job with competence.

He tried to ignore Zhoucheng but in the end he cannot. Frowning, he turned his body then faced the younger beta.

"What's the matter?" - he asked raising his eyebrow while his arms crossed.

The beta looked perplexed as well. Zhoucheng was hesitating whether he'll tell Zhan what's on his mind or not. In deep thoughts, he sighed but chose the second option.

"You've gained weight."- Zhoucheng said with a straight face and serious expression.

Blinking his eyes, Zhan doesn't know whether he'll cry or not. Only Zhoucheng could say those words with expressionless face. The beta was so blunt. He didn't beat around the bush and said those words without having any thoughts. Of course, he knew that the beta's intention was pure. He was just saying the truth. He knew that the beta didn't insulted him by giving that remark.

After recovering, Zhan pouted. "You think so?" Then he sighed, continued speaking. "I've been measuring my waist and what you have said was right, I did gained weight."

Being dejected, Zhan's sparkling eyes dimmed. His smile faded. The happy and positive aura around him vanished.

Seeing his reaction, Zhoucheng shook his head then made his way to sit beside Zhan.

"No matter how your looks change, Wang Yibo's feelings for you won't change. You know that man and you two were already married, so what's the point of worrying about that?"- Zhoucheng stated and even rolled his eyes.

Instead of being annoyed, Zhan burst into laughter. Nodding his head, he agreed. Yibo's love for him will remain.

Coincidentally, his gaze shifted to the glass windows. His eyes followed the walking figure of a pregnant woman...

Pregnant woman?

Zhan's eyes widened and then abruptly stood up. His hand landed on his flat belly. Pregnant! Maybe he's pregnant! He's not gaining weight because his appetite increases but maybe because of this?

Shocked by his reaction, Zhoucheng imitated his actions and panicking, he asked. "What's the problem? What happened to you?"

Turning his head, Zhan threw his self to Zhan. The beta almost lost his balance. Thankfully, he did and managed to support himself to stand still.

Retracting his upper body from their embrace, Zhan's eyes twinkled. His lips curved upward. His face showed extreme happiness. Flashing that genuine and wide smile, while displaying those adorable bunny teeth. Zhoucheng blinked but then laughed at Zhan's reaction. He didn't knew what happened and why Zhan ended behaving this way, but he was happy. Happy to know that the couple finally managed to end the misunderstanding between them.

The omega even surprised him. He kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly before letting go. "Thank you! Thank you A-cheng Didi!" The omega beamed and then rushed to grab Xiaobao's leash then handed it to him. After that he grabbed his wallet and phone then immediately leave.