Chapter 7

Xiao Zhan received psychological counselling again.

Although the private psychiatric clinic had run out of psychiatrists to offer him, his father continuously searched for an expert for him. The next day when he went to Wang Yibo's house, Xiao Zhan was in a good mood, so he simply accepted one of the young psychiatrists.

Although young, that doctor has an excellent resume, and Xiao Zhan knew it with a quick glance. However, Xiao Zhan didn't pay much attention to his resume and experience. He saw that the psychiatrist looked a little like Wang Yibo, or he had a similar temperament.

Xiao Zhan's new doctor is Lan Ke, who is questioning him with a strange emphasis "So, you broke into his house illegally, and then just dyed his hair back?"

Xiao Zhan added, "I even kissed."

"Without his knowledge?!"

Xiao Zhan frowned and said, "If you still speak at this volume, I won't continue to sit here."

Xiao Zhan not only dyed Wang Yibo's hair and measured Wang Yibo's size, but just as he was about to leave, he remembered the conversation Wang Yibo has with him a few days before.

Wang Yibo held his face and asked him, "Xiao Zhan, have you ever kissed?"

Of course not.

Xiao Zhan has no desire to exchange saliva and felt it disgusting.

But Wang Yibo said to him expectantly, "I heard that kissing is sweet and fragrant"

Wang Yibo's eyes were bright at that time. Xiao Zhan was a little shaken.

Since Wang Yibo wanted to know the feeling of kissing, why not give it a try? If so, how will Xiao Zhan know if kissing is completely disgusting?

He squeezed Wang Yibo's face and kissed him.

Wang Yibo's lips were soft, he could feel every inch of Wang Yibo's lip lines. Wang Yibo's teeth were closed but he could easily break through and leaned over to taste Wang Yibo seriously.

The mint aroma was very refreshing.

It was indeed amazing, he tasted it for a long time. When he left, Wang Yibo's lips were slightly parted. Maybe he kissed for a long tie, Wang Yibo frowned slightly, and his face was faintly flushed.

Xiao Zhan felt okay, he didn't hate this feeling.

Even after going home and taking a shower, Xiao Zhan thought about that kiss.

It has to be said that it was very sweet and soft but he didn't feel the fragrance. What kind of fragrance was Wang Yibo talking about?

He remembered that night and smiled faintly.

Lan Ke took off his glasses and said sincerely "I'm sorry, maybe my qualifications are low. Although I have seen many patients, I have never heard of such a thing."

Xiao Zhan ignored him, and Lan Ke could only tentatively ask "So, you like him?"

"Do not."

Xiao Zhan seemed confused by this question "Why do you think so?"

"Because according to the rules of the world, kissing means having love for the other party."

Xiao Zhan denied "I didn't kiss him out of love, I just want to see him occasionally, he is stupid, but not annoying, I need him to be by my side every day, say some stupid things that make me comfortable."

Lan Ke showed a playful expression, which was fleeting.

"What if he has to go? He's going to leave you and be with someone else, or go to another city to pursue his studies and start a family."

"I will not allow it."

"He doesn't need your permission."

Xiao Zhan's attitude is firm "He needs it."

"It seems that you have an abnormal and violent obsession with him, and it is deep."

"No."

After categorically denying it, Xiao Zhan's brain became confused, and he waved his hand to stop the psychological consultation.