Chapter 15

Three o'clock in the morning.

Xiao Zhan climbed up the window of Wang Yibo's house.

He hadn't done this for a long time, but there was a hot emotion in his blood clamouring, so insisting that he was about to go crazy.

Who is Wang Yibo going to fall in love with? Wearing a new reserve police uniform that Wang Yibo is most proud of, who is Wang Yibo going to smile shyly at? Then foolishly tell love?

He hasn't agreed yet, how dare Wang Yibo? And he would never agree. He does not allow others to enjoy Wang Yibo's expectant eyes, does not allow others to destroy the harmony between them, and does not allow Wang Yibo to say such stupid words as "love".

Especially for people other than him.

Xiao Zhan stepped lightly on the plant that he had carefully avoided. He hated the air at this moment, let alone the plants under his feet. If he tramples on this grass, will Wang Yibo feel heartbroken? Wang Yibo would be heartbroken for a small green plant, but what is such heartache? How does it compare with the feeling of suffocation in his heart at this moment?

He had so many chances to own and even control everything about Wang Yibo, but he didn't.

That is because he was too merciful in the past.

Xiao Zhan didn't even give Wang Yibo an anaesthetic tonight. He hoped that Wang Yibo could clearly see who he was and who was possessing him, and that Wang Yibo could understand to whom he belonged.

He wants Wang Yibo, if he doesn't come, he will grab him.

This is the rule that Xiao Zhan learned from childhood.

At the age of eleven, he once survived in the jungle known as Death Valley.

Xiao Ruhai did not show mercy to his son and also threw Xiao Zhan and other soldiers to be trained in the jungle, which was full of miasmas and poisonous insects. Xiao Zhan has participated in this kind of special training since he was a child. For Xiao Zhan, the most difficult part is food.

Of course, he can rely on eating worms and raw fish in the jungle and even raw snakes to satisfy his hunger, but Xiao Zhan doesn't like it. He doesn't like the appearance of worms, he is picky about the sharp spines that should not exist in raw fish, and he hates the taste of snake meat.

So he took all the rations of his "teammates," changed to another road that was closer, and went on alone.

From then on, Xiao Ruhai never dared to let him participate in this kind of special training with other soldiers.

As for whether there were casualties, Xiao Zhan didn't care and didn't ask.

This is him.

Achieving the goal is the most important thing, isn't it?

He doesn't care whom Wang Yibo likes.

As long as it's not him, it doesn't matter who it is, but it's best not to let him know, he will definitely not be able to resist grinding and chopping that person, tearing him up, and watching him. He doesn't want to see Wang Yibo crying with a broken heart, it will be very annoying.

Xiao Zhan put on Wang Yibo, who was sleeping soundly, the light-blocking goggles used in military trials. That thing would cut off all light, and he had never tried it.

Wang Yibo's hand moved slightly, and Xiao Zhan heard the slight change in his breathing, which was a sign of Wang Yibo waking up.

Xiao Zhan easily cuffed Wang Yibo's hands.

Before Wang Yibo yelled, Xiao Zhan put the muzzle of the gun into the man's mouth.

Wang Yibo was completely awake, and he began to struggle violently. And Xiao Zhan was worried that Wang Yibo's teeth would be broken by the gun barrel because of his struggle. He likes Wang Yibo's teeth, which are white and clean, like small crystal shells.

"You'd better not make a sound."