Chapter 3

The seats in the class changed once a week, the back row moved forward one by one, the rightmost one started to the left one by one, and the only thing that didn't move was Xiao Zhan's seat.

Xiao Zhan always sits in the corner of the last row. Maybe it is because of his mutual understanding, every time Wang Yibo turns his head, he can meet Xiao Zhan's line of sight.

He thought it was an injustice for Xiao Zhan "Other classes treat good students preferentially, why is our class teacher doing this? He can't keep you sitting in the back just because you are too tall, at least move the place, or you will sit in front of me, I don't think you are too tall."

Xiao Zhan smiled at him and said, "It doesn't matter, it's better to sit farther away."

Wang Yibo was uncertain.

Xiao Zhan is always too gentle, so gentle to the point of weakness, which arouses Wang Yibo's desire for protection.

Xiao Zhan peeled off a ham sausage and handed it to the kitten on the lawn.

"Eat."

The kitten seemed to be very familiar with Xiao Zhan, stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked the ham sausage, then quickly took a piece and ran away.

"You can't get enough to eat at noon yourself, and you still buy meat to feed the cat?"

"It does not matter."

Wang Yibo couldn't help but sigh "Xiao Zhan, you are so tender."

Maybe because he was embarrassed by his praise, Xiao Zhan showed a strange expression on his face, probably flattered and a little shy.

"Xiao Zhan, you have to be careful. The school seems to be killing stray cats these days. Remember to wash your hands after feeding them. Many people say they have seen dead kittens. It's true. Bah, if you don't like it, don't care about it, why do they have to kill it?"

The little white cat ran back again, looking at the sausage in Xiao Zhan's hand, "meow", trying to rub Xiao Zhan's hand, but Xiao Zhan avoided it.

The sausage fell on the grass, and the kitten happily picked it up.

What's so good about being a stray cat? You have to dig through food in the trash can, there is no shelter from the wind and rain, and you are driven, beaten, and scolded by passers-by, and you are not satisfied with your food and clothing.

It is better to be free as soon as possible if you live a dirty and miserable life.

Wang Yibo squatted beside Xiao Zhan and said, "Anyway, it's ok not to be tortured to death by that kind of twisted person."

"Twisted person?"

Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes: "How do you tell?"

Wang Yibo despised him for being stupid: "If the purpose of killing the kittens is sympathy, and you don't want them to be tortured alive, then it's not cruel; if the purpose of killing the kittens is for your own fun, it's truly a work of a psychopath"

Xiao Zhan thought about it seriously and found that he had no starting point. He just felt that it should be done. He does not need to be bound by principles and rules, for him, only what he thinks is right.

Although he didn't have the slightest sympathy and compassion in his heart, just killing a few kittens was not enough to make him feel amused.

What is this? He didn't ask Wang Yibo.

In the language class, A Departing Song of Travelling to Tianmu in a Dream was mentioned. Xiao Zhan had memorized the whole chapter long ago, and also memorized all the notes in the tutorial, so he didn't need to listen to the class anymore.