Chapter 8

Wang Yibo's long-awaited sports meeting finally started. Wang Yibo loves his position as a sports committee member very much. He is busy running like a spinning top. The class sat around the playground one by one, Xiao Zhan was in the shade, and the last row also had the highest view, Xiao Zhan followed Wang Yibo's movement, very leisurely drinking the Coke Wang Yibo gave him early in the morning.

Wang Yibo has already run the 100-meter and 1,000-meter races, but he still doesn't feel tired. Running back and forth between the auditorium and the referee's seat, Xiao Zhan squinted his eyes and could see beads of sweat dripping from Wang Yibo's jaw, falling on the neckline, disappearing along the collarbone.

Two minutes later, Wang Yibo ran back to him "Xiao Zhan, Xiao Zhan, go to the long jump soon! I'll take you to the venue."

Xiao Zhan kept up with Wang Yibo effortlessly and finished the race effortlessly. The moment he set a new record for the school in the sandpit, the surrounding people exclaimed. Xiao Zhan was not surprised, this was already the limit of what he could do to hide his strength.

But the long jump venue was far away from the auditorium, he didn't know what happened to Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan signed the grades with the last bit of temper, declined a few teachers and classmates who came to talk to him, and walked back to the auditorium quickly.

Sitting down, he glanced around the playground.

"Where's Wang Yibo?"

When the surrounding students heard Xiao Zhan's question, they answered enthusiastically "Wang Yibo was knocked down by someone who ran off the track just now. Lu Yao helped him to the infirmary."

Before she finished speaking, she felt the wind blowing across her face, looking at the figure who was walking away quickly, she couldn't help but said to the person next to her "Xiao Zhan is also a fast runner, he should sign up for a running competition. "

"With such long legs, you can't run slowly, right?"

Xiao Zhan pushed open the door of the infirmary not very gracefully.

Wang Yibo was sitting on the bed, a piece of skin was scratched on his knee, and dark red blood flowed down his calf. The school doctor immediately wiped it with a cotton ball.

"What are you doing?"

The two people in the infirmary looked at each other, Wang Yibo thought that Xiao Zhan was angry, and immediately explained, "I didn't run around, someone bumped into me, have you finished your long jump?"

"Hmm"

Xiao Zhan looked ugly. He took the cotton ball from the school doctor's hand.

"Please go to see another classmate, I can help him deal with it."

"How's that going to work? You, students, don't know how to—"

Xiao Zhan's face was ugly, maybe his performance in the long jump was not satisfactory, and he wanted to chat with him more, Wang Yibo immediately interrupted the kindness of the teacher in the infirmary, and said with a smile.

"It's okay teacher, Xiao Zhan is very good at it, I was just knocked, it's not a big problem, you check on other students"

The smiling Wang Yibo's words were more friendly, the teacher in the infirmary no longer insisted on staying, he dug out some medicine bottles and placed them beside the two of them.

Xiao Zhan, Xiao Zhan... I seem to have heard of this name before. The teacher tried hard to think back, remembering that colleagues would always mention this name in chatting. It is said that he is a very polite boy with good grades and looks, and he is also polite, but today he doesn't seem to be polite.