Chapter 19

That late night, Xiao Zhan settled Wang Yibo down and returned to his own bedroom. Their intimacy came inexplicably, and he needed some time to digest and understand it, as well as observe Wang Yibo's reaction.

The next morning, Wang Yibo rushed to school with messy hair and without eating breakfast. Xiao Zhan stood at the door holding milk and asked, "Don't you want to eat breakfast before you go?"

Wang Yibo lowered his head and put on his shoes, looking guilty. "No, um, I'm in a hurry. I'll go first."

"Alright."

After the sound of the door closing, the house was silent. Xiao Zhan stood in front of the closed door and thought for a long time. He couldn't understand, did Wang Yibo change his mind? Was he too scared to face him, meaning that Wang Yibo remembered that they had kissed, and this was his way of changing his mind?

Xiao Zhan crushed the glass with his bare hands, and the warm milk and glass shards scattered all over the floor. He didn't bother to clean it up and just left with a faint turn.

xiaoHuang sat in the corner of the sofa, watching all of this, and it didn't understand what was happening. As Xiao Zhan left in a hurry, it deftly avoided the broken glass and drank the spilled milk from the ground.

Xiao Zhan activated all the recent surveillance cameras, including the living room, Wang Yibo's bedroom, the classrooms in Wang Yibo's university, and even the bathroom. Xiao Zhan stared at the screens, which were divided into more than a dozen pieces by different recordings, muttering to himself, "Where did it go wrong?"

He couldn't understand.

He hadn't done anything wrong, so was it something he said wrong last night? Xiao Zhan thought seriously, but he only said a few words, so it shouldn't have been a mistake.

Could it be that the scapegoat he arranged had a problem? Xiao Zhan pondered for a moment and made a phone call to his recent contacts.

Soon, he received a video of Wang Yibo identifying the person. There shouldn't have been any problem, but Wang Yibo in the video didn't seem very happy, which was understandable. Moreover, the person in the video was already dead, so there shouldn't have been any leaks.

Where did it go wrong?

Xiao Zhan had a splitting headache and still stared at everything in front of him, trying to find any clues.

Wang Yibo did not forget his behavior after drinking, he just couldn't quite remember if it was him who took the initiative to kiss Xiao Zhan, or if it was Xiao Zhan who kissed him. There's a big difference between the two.

Even if it was Xiao Zhan who initiated the kiss, it didn't necessarily mean that he liked Wang Yibo, right? What did he say last night? Did he beg Xiao Zhan to kiss him? In the morning, he didn't dare to look at Xiao Zhan's face. Maybe Xiao Zhan just gave in to him once and he didn't dare to ask again.

If Xiao Zhan really resisted it, then they couldn't even be friends.

During class, Wang Yibo was distracted and couldn't help but think about what the chocolate-colored hair that Xiao Zhan mentioned before looked like. Was it possible that Xiao Zhan liked him too?

So he poked Zhang Yuan, who often took classes together with him and had a good relationship. If it wasn't for him moving out of the dormitory, they would still be roommates.

Zhang Yuan immediately responded, "What's up?"

Wang Yibo asked, "Chocolate color is black, right?"

Zhang Yuan was stunned and looked at the half piece of chocolate in his hand.

"I bit off half of it. If you wanted it, you should have said so earlier. Now there's only half left. Do you want it?"

This coincidence made Wang Yibo a little speechless. He looked at the half piece of chocolate in Zhang Yuan's hand and pursed his lips.