Chapter 9

Xiao Zhan helped Wang Yibo onto the bus and walked in by himself. It was still Wang Yibo who swiped the bus card for him, Xiao Zhan found a single seat for Wang Yibo in the back, he held the armrest with one hand, and the handle behind Wang Yibo's seat with the other, protecting Wang Yibo like a tree.

Wang Yibo sat on the chair and looked at him, and said in the middle of the drive, "Xiao Zhan, why did you lose your temper with me today? Are you angry with me?"

"No."

Xiao Zhan spoke bluntly, but Wang Yibo didn't believe it.

"If you have something to say, just say it, I don't like you like this."

"Then what do you like about me?"

It was a bit strange to ask this question, Wang Yibo was a little down, and after a while, he replied "I like you how you usually are..."

Xiao Zhan stopped talking to him.

It wasn't until he helped him get off the bus that Xiao Zhan's expression became better. Wang Yibo put most of his weight on Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan seemed to be very relaxed, and he helped him home after a while.

Xiao Zhan looked around and said, "I'll get you something to eat."

"It will trouble you—"

Xiao Zhan's expression became even uglier.

Wang Yibo didn't understand why, but his subconscious mind made him swallow the ending abruptly, and changed his words "Please make it better, there are carrots, chicken and potatoes in the refrigerator, why don't you make me a curry rice."

Xiao Zhan's gaze softened a bit, but Wang Yibo still didn't know why.

"I will do it," he said.

Wang Yibo nodded frantically on the sofa. He felt that Xiao Zhan looked very strange today, he better not provoke Xiao Zhan.

He praised "Xiao Zhan, your cooking is so delicious, I feel that your level is about the same as my dad's."

"Hmm"

"But I can't walk anymore!"

"It doesn't matter."

Xiao Zhan sat next to him and said, "I will help you with whatever you want to do."

Wang Yibo felt that indescribable feeling of weirdness came back, but he still couldn't figure it out, just like he didn't understand what he did wrong today, and Xiao Zhan was always being fierce to him.

After eating and drinking enough, Wang Yibo couldn't exercise. He could only sit and watch Xiao Zhan busy in his house. Xiao Zhan packed his things in an orderly manner and was extremely efficient.

Wang Yibo struggled to stand up before Xiao Zhan entered the kitchen.

"Xiao Zhan, I can wash the dishes myself."

"Rest."

Wang Yibo insisted on jumping to Xiao Zhan's side and asked "My mother won't be home until nine o'clock tomorrow morning, and I have to go to school by myself in the morning, Xiao Zhan, can you help me ask the teacher for leave? Or stay with me for one night? If your family agrees."

Xiao Zhan stopped washing the dishes.

Wang Yibo immediately explained "I will stay in my parents' room, and I will give you my bed. It's okay if you don't stay, just ask for leave for me if you don't stay."

Xiao Zhan slowly wiped the bowl with the sponge ball, occasionally stroking the smooth bowl wall with his fingers, and Wang Yibo heard a creaking sound.