Chapter 5

On the second day of the short holiday, Wang Yibo went to dye his hair.

The barber shop strongly recommended it to him, saying that the dye would wear off after a few washes, which was just right for a student like him.

Wang Yibo's pocket money went to buy basketballs, and the amount was not enough to dye his hair.

Probably because he had a good heart, his mother added some pocket money to him the next day, and Wang Yibo was finally able to dye his hair happily. After all, he cannot dye his hair when he is studying now.

If he goes to the police academy in the future, he will not be able to dye his hair. He must cherish the opportunity.

Wang Yibo chose a dark green colour for himself. He didn't dye it completely, but only dyed a dozen locks of hair, which were mixed between black hair colours. It was cool enough to attract people's attention, but not too showy. This makes it easier to wash off and saves some money.

Facing himself in the mirror, Wang Yibo patted his thigh with satisfaction. Wang mama laughed at him "It's amazing, if you were a girl, how much more beautiful you be?"

"If I were a girl, I would definitely be very beautiful!"

"Mmmm."

Wang Yibo walked out speechless and continued to help his father deliver. The short holiday made many people have fun, but their family was even busier. Many restaurants and cafes sent orders. His father was too busy to touch the ground, and he had to work overtime in the hotel. He was so tired when he came home every day. Wang Yibo felt a little distressed, and could only help his father deliver the goods as much as he could.

But it doesn't matter, he is already in high school, and he will soon become an adult. If he can't be a policeman, he can find a job and earn money honestly, and his parents will be a lot easier.

Wang Yibo was looking forward to his life in the future and suddenly saw a familiar figure beside Chong River. Why is Xiao Zhan always by the Chong River? Does he live here? However, this place is quite biased and the rent is relatively low. Xiao Zhan may really live here.

Taking advantage of Xiao Zhan's inattention, Wang Yibo locked the cart and patted Xiao Zhan's shoulder, shouting, "Hey!"

But before he finished shouting a word, Xiao Zhan turned around as if he had anticipated it in advance, and Wang Yibo was a little embarrassed.

"Xiao Zhan, your reaction is very fast."

Xiao Zhan looked at him strangely, and Wang Yibo was puzzled: "Why are you looking at me like that? Did I scare you? I'm sorry."

Xiao Zhan frowned and asked, "Hair?"

Only then did Wang Yibo understand, he stroked his hair and swayed it lightly.

"I dyed my hair, isn't it cool?"

Xiao Zhan looked at him for a long time, until Wang Yibo was a little unconfident.

"It's not good-looking? I think it's pretty good-looking..."

Xiao Zhan pursed his lips and didn't answer his question. He just stared at him, staring at Wang Yibo at a loss: "What are you doing, Xiao Zhan, I just want to take advantage of the holiday to be handsome, you are too disrespectful."

"Nice."

Xiao Zhan obviously didn't feel it to be good-looking, Wang Yibo could hear it, the sound was so good that it seemed like it was squeezed out of his teeth. Wang Yibo touched his little green hairs, feeling a little wrong for them, what a cool colour it is and thought about Xiao Zhan's lack of aesthetics.

Wang Yibo was aggrieved for a while, and then caught a glimpse of Xiao Zhan standing beside him with an expressionless face. He suddenly thought of Xiao Zhan's family situation and the long holiday. I guess no one has accompanied Xiao Zhan, right?