Chapter 16

Xiao Zhan woke up early in the morning.

His whole body was as cold as falling into a cold cellar, his blood-stained Wang Yibo's portrait, and his wound was no longer bleeding. Xiao Ruhai had done a physical examination for him, and his self-healing ability will be slightly better than normal people, So Xiao Zhan didn't care about his wound anymore, he found a wet tissue, and slowly wiped the blood stains on the portrait.

The bright red bloodstains had turned dark red, a colour close to black.

When he bent his arm, the wound slowly oozed blood again, staining his blood-stained clothes.

He would never put himself in such a mess, but Xiao Zhan didn't pay attention to these things at this time, he found that his blood was a good embellishment, and those blood stains that dried up and were then smeared made him feel better again.

Xiao Zhan walked out of that studio, but Wang Yibo hasn't sent him any messages yet.

He washed off the blood and filth on his body and put on clean clothes.

He went to the kitchen to make a box of rice cakes, ground some pills into a fine powder, and mixed them into the snacks. These medicines can help Wang Yibo recover.

There was still no message on his phone.

Xiao Zhan put the rice cakes into a hot box and then stared at the phone in a daze.

Wang Yibo didn't send him a message, did he wake up? Impossible. Could it be that he didn't do those things at all yesterday, that he just had a dream, or that he confused imagination with reality? Maybe he didn't do it?

After all, he cleaned up the evidence, maybe not because of him, but because he really didn't do it.

Xiao Zhan sat until noon.

Wang Yibo finally sent him a message slowly "Xiao Zhan, I'm not feeling well, don't come to my house to look for me today."

Xiao Zhan put away his mobile phone and quickly walked out with the box of snacks.

He doesn't need to see what Wang Yibo sent him, as long as Wang Yibo didn't recognise him as the person last night, that's fine.  

There are no police in Wang Yibo's house, but there is a strange smell, and Xiao Zhan has guessed that the police have come.

In his speculation, Wang Yibo will definitely call the police, but he will not report the real situation to the police. He is afraid that his parents will worry, and he probably wants to say that something has been lost at home so that the police can investigate the scene.

After knocking three times, Mama Wang opened the door for him.

"Xiao Zhan is here, the house is a bit messy today, don't mind."

"Um."

"We were burglarized last night. The security of this community is not good. We plan to take Xiaobo and move as soon as possible."

"Thief?"

Mama Wang was worried "Isn't it? I went in from Xiaobo's bedroom. Fortunately, I just stole something. He is fine, but he must have been scared."

Xiao Zhan nodded and said, "I'll go and have a look."

Wang Yibo said he lost something, but he didn't have any valuables on him at all. The only valuable thing that could be used to call the police was probably a gold bar that his parents gave him when he was a child. When Wang Yibo mentioned this to him, he was very happy and said it was his little asset.

Xiao Zhan walked slowly towards Wang Yibo's bedroom, his heartbeat suddenly flustered.

Xiao Zhan put his hand on the doorknob. He didn't feel the joy of persecuting Wang Yibo and returning to the scene of the crime, nor did he feel guilty. He just had some difficulty breathing and a dull heartache.